JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like others on this forum have said, I'm more concerned about getting shot by a cop than any jihadist. This is insane.

You're criticizing police on this one?? screwy.gif

Nutjobs exist. Evil exists. The police carried out their assignment to stop bad guys from hurting/killing innocent citizens.

...when the suspect, armed with two pistols, ran into a coffee shop at Pike Place Market. A barista at Storyville Coffee saw the man had a gun and called 911.
Police say he then fled to a nearby tattoo parlor, prompting another call to police.
"The guy kicked open the door and I thought he was just being a jerk so I was going to ask him to leave and walked up to him and he pulled two pistols out of his pockets

He went on to terrorize a man and his five children at a nearby tennis center before stealing their minivan.

...mere seconds before Azevedo turned his battered stolen vehicle toward police and tried to floor it. As soon as he made that move, police opened fire, fatally shooting him. Watch the video below and read on for more information on Raymond Azevedo.

I did see him use the vehicle as a weapon.
Im no fan of leos, BUT to me, this seemed perfectly justified.

Guys like that need not walk the earth.

I just wish WE as civilians could take out the trash like that guy without having to go bankrupt in court proving we actually helped our community by ridding them of some jack bubblegum two-bit criminal.

I have no idea why you would be afraid of being shot by the police unless you are so out of touch with reality to realize that this person was endangering hundreds of lives. I think you are more in the state of idiocy than the state of Jefferson on this one.

You're criticizing police on this one?? View attachment 267131

Nutjobs exist. Evil exists. The police carried out their assignment to stop bad guys from hurting/killing innocent citizens.

...when the suspect, armed with two pistols, ran into a coffee shop at Pike Place Market. A barista at Storyville Coffee saw the man had a gun and called 911.
Police say he then fled to a nearby tattoo parlor, prompting another call to police.
"The guy kicked open the door and I thought he was just being a jerk so I was going to ask him to leave and walked up to him and he pulled two pistols out of his pockets

He went on to terrorize a man and his five children at a nearby tennis center before stealing their minivan.

...mere seconds before Azevedo turned his battered stolen vehicle toward police and tried to floor it. As soon as he made that move, police opened fire, fatally shooting him. Watch the video below and read on for more information on Raymond Azevedo.

I'm looking at the woman in the SUV running down the street in the line of fire as the police light the guy up. Maybe you saw something different?

Lets see, some criminal nut case carjacks a vehicle then leads police on a high speed chase, at times going the wrong direction against traffic, shooting at police as he is attempting to escape. The carjacker obviously didn't care about anybody else, civilians or police, and even when confronted by more than a few police cars after being rammed to a stop, he still attempts to drive away, potentially using the vehicle as a weapon and police opened fire and put an end to the threat.

I am not at all worried about the police shooting me because I am not out committing crimes. The carjacker got the justice he had coming, although, I am sure that his family will tell the news reporters that he was just turning his life around.

At 1:45 pm I am going to have to say that the cop rammed him. Guess ramming a stopped car is ok as long as there is a criminal in it...

BUT BAD COP NO DOUGHNUT! Thats a Fracking CAMARO! Sure did take alot of damage before it the Owner dies!

So biggest thing is the girl in the SUV he hit.... Runs down the street. The cops in the alternate view shoot straight towards her. That is the only thing I can say bad... Watch your crossfire so you dont kill innocent life.

Other than that, he was a criminal. He deserves to be shot. He wouldnt quit until that happened.

Watch your crossfire. Good shoot if you can manage not to hit civilians.... That is very scary thought. Wanton hose of the target. What happened to the lawmen that would actually aim a hand cannon and drop the suspect.

9mm guys are like I have 20 I'll use all 20!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top