JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With how much the news has been focusing on anything that wiffs of including a gun lately I was giving a sigh of relief when I saw it was just a hatchet.

Until now.

Any reason to demonize the big scary guns and they take it. I wonder if they get a kickback from Bloomberg Everytime they mention something to scare people into a gun paranoid frenzy of bigotry and hatred towards the entire gun owning community?

A cache can be small or large, the word does not necessarily speak to size or quantity.

A "stockpile" does speak to size/quantity - more so than the commonly used media term "arsenal" although the latter is more pejorative in its connotation.

One of the problems the media and anti-gunners face is that the more loosely they use terminology, the more the terminology loses its meaning with people who can discern what they are trying to do. OTOH, unfortunately, most people are not discerning.

Last Edited:
".... an AR-15, a shotgun, a semiautomatic handgun, and a revolver... "

What's Yuma got under his seat when he goes to the Quickee-Mart for a raspberry Squishee?

With a "stockpile" like that, what's homey doing running around stabbing people?

This just in... "a cache of ramen noodles was discovered in a SE Portland home today... like, 3 or 4... along with a stockpile of condiments in a thermostatically temperature-controlled containment unit..."

Stock pile .
Lol that's there definition .
Of a person with two guns and more than 20 rounds for each gun.
They would have a HART ATTACT .
well if they only knew.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany