JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Complacency. Gear checks are a must any time you depart one location to another. The guy may have been distracted, maybe he's having problems at home, or finances or any number of things.

Bad move? Yeah absolutely. Does it happen? Yeah absolutely and probably more than you realize. It's just that most times they remember and turn around and no one is the wiser.

Its a pain in the bubblegum to remove duty gear in a public toilet. There's more often than not nowhere to hang your belt, or set your weapon etc.

Not justifying, just trying to offer some insight.

This is the third or fourth story about a cop leaving their service weapon in a bathroom I have read on NWFA. SO yes it happens and most likely more often then we hear about.

I can't even count the number of phones I've found left behind in restrooms. I've not found a gun yet, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if I did. People seem to lose their minds after they lose their loads :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top