JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All the gun dealers/ffls should be supporting OFF and others. We have carried the water on this campaign and the dealers should chip in their fair share and support OFF and others.
I support GOA, OSSA, OFF, NSSF, 2AF, FPC, and even the NRA. I did before I was a dealer and more now. Everyone should support as many as they can.
I do like the patch FPC sent. went very nicely onto my AR bag!! :)

If this is a state permit to purchase why are they asking about Marijuana or even
hard drugs that have been decriminized in the state? That should only be an issue when you fill out your form 4473 which is federal.

I believe the whole lot of them will be trying to get their hands on that list. Just look at what happened in commiefornia!!! Then they said oops!, and it kept happening. Oh, oops again. and they still aren't sure who accessed and downloaded what!!!

I will never forget when they tried to get the CHL list made public.
That is exactly what sticks in my mind. When it happened I was actually surprised. Was still of the "Who would do that?" mindset, thinking that something so destructive of public trust, so potentially life threatening, would simply never be done. Much less by anyone in a position of public service. Hell, I was OLD when I still thought that lol.

That is exactly what sticks in my mind. When it happened I was actually surprised. Was still of the "Who would do that?" mindset, thinking that something so destructive of public trust, so potentially life threatening, would simply never be done. Much less by anyone in a position of public service. Hell, I was OLD when I still thought that lol.
Maybe people will pay attention to your warning.
It is not you that is only at stake but whoever your heir your toys to when you pass; your toys may end up melted by the state? Impossible?

My concern is a anti gun person looks you up ,what you own and then makes a claim you pulled a gun on them and give a full description of said gun because of that database. But not even a democrat would sink that low right?
That's why I plan to spend my previously allocated "new gun" money on getting Gun Candy and Cerakote on all members of my collection. Yes it won't appeal to other "normal" gun owners but it'll be fun and if I ever find myself in your described situation I doubt the accuser will be able to pull my chosen color out of their butt.:s0136:

Having read all the way thru this thread I am becoming convinced that 114 language *is* allowing the database to be public. I hope that simply helps it get fully thrown out in the courts.

Do we think they'll ever discuss that part about the permit that really bothers me, which is by obtaining the permit you're going onto a publicly searchable list with my name, address, and list of owned firearms (I assume only the ones I buy once I have a permit).
I wish people would quit stating this lie, untruth! :mad:

Before this law, the OSP destroys records after 5 years.
HA! They can't keep up with the BGC backlog, there are people that have been in "delay " status for over 18 months, but they still have staff spending time purging records ??!

Where is that bridge that was up for sale ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top