JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL! There's karma for you.

That does remind me of a time in high school. There was an oafish youth that lived down the road from me on a farm with his family. He was bragging about poaching a deer one morning in our English class. As he blabbed away, several of us kept glancing at another kid: the son of the Sheriff. The poacher was busted by the end of the day and his father was not amused.

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Unfortunately, most States don't consider poaching a "real" crime,:mad::mad::mad: so penalties aren't what many people think they should be.
But again, this shows that there is no Intelligents Test for a poachers "license" unfortunately.:rolleyes:

If someone's kids are hungry, I have no issue with them "poaching" a deer. Better than asking for handouts, but this b!tch took the head and back strap. She should get the living bubblegum kicked out of her.

I would agree with that.

If it's my family starving or me using what God gave me, I'm abiding by the Lord's laws. Not those that brought us 1639.

But I also want my kids and kid's kids to enjoy the history of hunting, So I believe and support conservation.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top