JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL! There's karma for you.

That does remind me of a time in high school. There was an oafish youth that lived down the road from me on a farm with his family. He was bragging about poaching a deer one morning in our English class. As he blabbed away, several of us kept glancing at another kid: the son of the Sheriff. The poacher was busted by the end of the day and his father was not amused.

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Unfortunately, most States don't consider poaching a "real" crime,:mad::mad::mad: so penalties aren't what many people think they should be.
But again, this shows that there is no Intelligents Test for a poachers "license" unfortunately.:rolleyes:

If someone's kids are hungry, I have no issue with them "poaching" a deer. Better than asking for handouts, but this b!tch took the head and back strap. She should get the living bubblegum kicked out of her.

I would agree with that.

If it's my family starving or me using what God gave me, I'm abiding by the Lord's laws. Not those that brought us 1639.

But I also want my kids and kid's kids to enjoy the history of hunting, So I believe and support conservation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top