JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in a gun shop about three weeks ago looking for a new weapon. There was a rifle that I held up just to feel it out. There was a customer standing by as I turned with the muzzle down, I said excuse me and motioned that I wanted to raise up the rifle. He moved but gave me a look as if something was wrong with me. All I was doing was giving a heads up and creating a safe line to shoulder the weapon. I don't know who taught some people firearm safety just hope it's not murphy's law. People can look at me funny all they want, at the end of the day I will not injure or kill someone with stupidity.

Part of why when I'm inspecting a weapon, I make the clerk clear it while I watch, then have THEM watch while I RE-clear it--both visually and by feel.

Also why I prefer vertical holsters whether hip or shoulder... unless there's a basement or upper floor involved, the ground is almost certainly a safe direction. I've yet to see ANY projectile that'll do a through-and-through of the Earth's crust... LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top