JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure of your question, but the 3x-9x out of Leupold sells more than ALL their other scopes combined. (Whether from Bi-Mart or all other retailers). We devotees were flabergasted that when they bought the Redfield name, they issued scopes of identical quality of the older Leupolds, and offered the same "no questions" guarantee. Currently, if it is a Redfield, it is the same scope you bought as a Leupold a few years ago. If you opt for the additional expense of a Leupold, you get better internal mechanics and better optics coatings. Same guarantee on both. Incredible and unmatched.

OK, here goes:

All those choices, and I gotta go to the Custom Shop to get two scopes I want... Matte finish, duplex reticles (standard, not wide or heavy) in an FX II 4x33 or 6x42.

I had this problem too once. I got so frustrated to a point that I just said "F--- This!" and bought a TA31H-G.

I was looking for a scope for my 16" 6.8SPC AR out to 500 yds for $500~
If i ever decide which Leupold scope will work, I can always use the ACOG on my other AR.
I like simplicity, some people want options. I'd rather have options than not.
Soviet Russia didn't have options.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads