JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man it's amazing how connected we get as an online forum.
I read that post of his passing and got a little emotional.
I'm truly sorry for your loss. And hour 6 year old grandson's loss.

I have young kids and my deepest fear will always be losing them or having them lose my wife or I too soon.

He will need all the love and support you and all around him can give.

May you find peace in knowing his pain or any suffering is over. And he will be with all of you, always.
One day you will be reunited.

God bless your family, and to give them strength to find their own peace.

I want to continue to thank everyone who has prayed for Neil and our families involved. Robert the other driver is recovering, but, it will be very slow, and he is facing a lot of surgery's. He and his family will be needing your prayers also. Please don't forget them. I'll keep you all abreast of how our daughter, Neils Dad and Mom are going. His Dad of course is crushed. But, he's made a commitment to God, as i have. Our family will pull together and i pray, really lean on God in the future. There will always be a big gap in our family now. We will continue to praise God for what he did for Neil, and us, plus a lot of others who have taken note of this tragedy. I personally have learned a lot about myself, i pray i don't let it go.

Neil affected a lot of people, the guys he worked with will be deeply affected, he had an infectious smile and a great sense of humor. He is a great guy to us. He's still the best thing that ever happened to our daughter. Boy, we're going to miss him, but, keep those prayers coming, we're going to need them for a long, long time. God is good, he is REALLY Good. thanks everyone. This coming Friday we will have Neils celebration of LIFE!! Its going to be a good one, something i doubt nobody will ever forget. Please be thinking of all of us. We will be starting this procedure almost from the ground up. But, God will prop us up, walk with us, and carry us when we we are tired. We've leaned on him a lot lately, he's been very good to us, for us. thank you.

Until Resurrection Morning where we meet again all those who have gone before us. It is the great hope...and I believe that day is not too far away.

We lost Neil this morning at 10:10 AM, he was having rapid failure in other areas, caused by the head trauma. We had to make a decision and Neil was the focus first and foremost. GOD did many miracles and it was obvious. But, he started loosing ground even though the surgery was successful. He will ALWAYS be in our hearts but, we will still miss him very, very, much. Now our Daughter and his 6 yr old son will really need the prayers. thank you for your Prayers during this crisis. They did work, they are working, they did help very, very much.

We are so sorry for your loss. Only consolation is that Prayer will carry him. We also say prayers for you , your family, His wife and family. It sounds like you have a strong faith. May God Bless you in all other things and bring you all together in another time and place when the time comes. It is all any of us can hope for.
All things are for a reason and not for us to question. :(

You all have done a huge amount by just praying for all of us, during and after this tragedy. Its been rough, but, God has seen us through to this point, and we trust that he will continue to help us out, and be with us. Friday of this week will be Neils Celebration of Life. It will be another tough day, but, we will remain strong through all your prayers i thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all again, you guys have really helped me, and I've passed it on to our daughter, and others how you've come together for us. I will say it again, i am truly impressed. Please continue the prayers for both our families, that being the other driver that was injured in the accident. We know they are hurting as well.

Last Edited:
We are so sorry for your loss. Only consolation is that Prayer will carry him. We also say prayers for you , your family, His wife and family. It sounds like you have a strong faith. May God Bless you in all other things and bring you all together in another time and place when the time comes. It is all any of us can hope for.
All things are for a reason and not for us to question. :(

You are so right, we have been Praying like never before. I thank you for all your prayers. My faith has NEVER been as strong as it is now. I thank God for this, and Neil had a hand in it as well. God is blessing us daily, he is bringing us together like never before. And i know what you are saying. I have not questioned God. This is what happened, and we are working to accept it, and not question God. Many of our family has, is changing, I know i have, like never before. And, I'm very thankful for these changes in me. With prayer i can carry on and continue on with what ever God has in store for me, thank you for the posting.

"Our Father in Heaven we are so very saddened and grieving over Neil's passing away. We suffer much loss in this fallen world and ask that You would bring healing, comfort and peace to all the family and friends especially Neil's parents, wife and kids. Father God you know what loss feels like because You watched as Your Son, Jesus, went to the cross for the sins of the world. Thank you Father God for being a God who knows exactly how we feel and think. Thank you Father God for telling us in Your Word that there will come a day when You will wipe away every tear and You have kept every tear that we have cried. Thank you Father God for loving us and never leaving us. Please Father God hold the family close and tight during this tragedy. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen."
Sorry for your loss of Neil. Love, friendship and may our lives glorify God,
Michael

Not a day goes by that I don't think about them. I intend on my boys taking their young cousin out to play ball or fish with the weather getting better. Roll on Neil....Hold er mashed.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about them. I intend on my boys taking their young cousin out to play ball or fish with the weather getting better. Roll on Neil....Hold er mashed.

Thank you, we appreciate it, hug those boys and the cousin, just never know. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top