JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please Keep praying for a true miracle, this is day 5 i was with him praying with him this moring. His #s are pretty good, there is some other issues that need serious prayer attention, God knows what they are, so i won't go into detail here, but, thank you all for the prayers. They are working there is not doubt, we see it happening in so many ways.

Today our son in law was involved in a head on wreck on Hwy 20 west of Lebanon. He was driving a log truck and was hit head on by a service truck. At this point he's hanging in there, he has too many injuries to post. Serious injuries, he needs a lot of Prayers and we would really appreciate it. Please Pray for the other guy as well, he was hurt very badly also. Thank you very much.

You have my prayers, friend. My dear son was riding his beloved Harley a couple years ago when someone, who was texting, made an illegal and sudden left turn into his path. It launched my son head first into a telephone pole. He also had too many horrible injuries to mention here. He was not expected to live through that first night. Then the next day. Then they told us if he ever recovered he would be a 12 year old mentally the rest of his life. Today he is riding a new Harley and managing the electronic marketing division of a well known company. You'd never know of his wreck unless he shows you the scars. Miracles happen. Hang in there and know folks are praying for you and him and the other guy.;)

Your posting is VERY refreshing, positive, and down right incredible, not to mention inspiring!!!. Your right "Miracles happen" This is just exactly what we, and all these other wonderful people are praying for. God has really been good to Neil, i pray the other fellow is getting better as well. We pray for him daily and nightly as well. God put you here to answer this posting, he's working on Neil as i type, we are keeping an open mind, and are looking to God constantly thank you again for the very inspiring post.

Thank you very much for your concern, we appreciate it very much. Ryder their 6 yr old son is here with me, he's asleep right now. My wife just left to go to the hospital to check to see how its going, Neil will probably be getting some things done to him tomorrow. So i'll stay the night to be with his wife, and his mom and dad. thank you again.

To all who are or have responded, today at 7:30 AM west coast time, Neil will be going in for more surgery. Please pray for us all. WE ARE STRONG in faith, and can face what we have to. Still praying for a complete head to foot bottom miracle.Pray the right decisions are made. Please pass this on, thank you.

Please keep us all informed of his progress! Will continue to pray for all involved!

He had his surgery this morning, it went ok, but, the other injuries are taking their toll on the poor guy. Our heart aches for him, he's such a good dad,husband to our daughter and son in law. It just really hurts to see him like this. The families are really going to need some prayers for acceptance, and, understanding very soon. thank you

Our family is praying for him and with you!

Father God the creator of all things, I believe that you have a plan for Neil and his life. We are asking for you to miraculously intervene and heal his body. Let this be a testimony to your goodness, grace and love for us, that through his healing you might touch the hearts of many people. We ask for guidance for the doctors and nurses that are treating them, guide their hands and give them wisdom. We pray for a quick, complete and full recovery in Jesus name amen.

We lost Neil this morning at 10:10 AM, he was having rapid failure in other areas, caused by the head trauma. We had to make a decision and Neil was the focus first and foremost. GOD did many miracles and it was obvious. But, he started loosing ground even though the surgery was successful. He will ALWAYS be in our hearts but, we will still miss him very, very, much. Now our Daughter and his 6 yr old son will really need the prayers. thank you for your Prayers during this crisis. They did work, they are working, they did help very, very much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top