JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Our Father in Heaven thank you for everything. Thank you for the EMT's, doctors, nurses and all those who are providing care for these two men. Father God we pray for all the family, friends and all who are affected and please bring healing, comfort and Your peace in these challenging times. Father God may You be glorified and we pray in the name of Jesus, Amen."
Love, friendship and may our lives glorify God,
Michael

Michael, THANK YOU, very much, it means a lot, please keep it up.

Here is a update, Neil is holding his own, God IS GOOD, it was a terrible, terrible wreck, but, he's survived that. The other driver involved is badly hurt as well. We have been praying for him and his family as well. Please include him in your prayers too. God is working in a lot of lives due to this incident. It is amazing, how people have responded. Its something to see and hear how people are helping out. But, prayer is the big thing, we need a lot more prayers for both of these men and their families!

We all appreciate any and all prayers both big and small, they all count. We've had a few ups and downs, but nothing that God can't handle. He has been good to Neil, and the other driver. They are both still alive. So please, let more people know about this need for prayer for these guys, keep this going. Thank you ALL for your prayers and concern's.

I'm doubling my prayers after seeing the pictures , oh lord it was a bad one.

Having been a owner / oper. I can say the Lord has taken over for me as I rode out 6% without brakes and no E ramps.

God IS Great! And watching over both of them.

PLEASE keep them coming , we ARE seeing results, we are praying for a huge miracle for Neil. Please pray hard and constantly for him, and this other man.Please ''double them up'' Thank you

So sorry to hear of this.
Find the best personal injury attorney you can get, tomorrow. I speak from experience.
Don't just blow this off.
You may need these arrangements and you are just thinking of the people involved
Someone needs to think about the legal part,in case someone else is starting a case
Hope all terns out well for all

Don't just blow this off.
You may need these arrangements and you are just thinking of the people involved
Someone needs to think about the legal part,in case someone else is starting a case
Hope all terns out well for all

We aren't we have a good person here helping us. thanks for the post. Its good to see people looking out for people.

Romans 8:28 (NIV)
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV)
Praise to the God of All Comfort
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

"Father in Heaven we continue to thank you for being in control and having a purpose for everything. We continue to pray to You Father God for comfort and healing for all in this terrible situation. Thank you Father God for the updates and allowing us to support and pray for all who are affected by this tragedy. We love you Father God and thank you for loving us first. We pray in the name of Your Son, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen."
Love, friendship and may our lives glorify God,
Michael

Please keep praying, Neil is still hanging in there, #'s look good, he's a strong willed guy. He's hurt really bad, WE NEED A MIRACLE, God has REALLY been good to these 2 guys. Just Please REALLY DOUBLE up on ever prayer. thank you all again.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews