JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market for a plate carrier. I would like one to keep some mags and ammo on, ready to go, just in case. I like quality, and I've looked at Eagle, Tactical Tailor, and a couple others, but hate ordering without good feedback or trying it on. I don't have plates now, but am looking for a set to put in it. My plan is 3-AR mags, 2-pistol mags, 2-shotgun shell pouches, a good knife, and a Surefire on it.

I want OD or Black, preferably.

What do you recommend? It doesn't need to be a "cut away" design, just a solid piece at around $200 max, I hope.

Let me know if you have one for sale, too!

Checkout bulletproof-it.com in Vancouver, WA. I just got a, vest and two level 4 plate s from them for $399. The level 3 plates are much lighter and a little more expensive but "how much your life worth!"

BTW: I should have 2 level iii plates and 2 side plates next Monday. I will take one of my level 4 plate and test it with my m1a 308 at 50 yards to see if it stop the bullet :-(

I'm in the market for a plate carrier. I would like one to keep some mags and ammo on, ready to go, just in case. I like quality, and I've looked at Eagle, Tactical Tailor, and a couple others, but hate ordering without good feedback or trying it on. I don't have plates now, but am looking for a set to put in it. My plan is 3-AR mags, 2-pistol mags, 2-shotgun shell pouches, a good knife, and a Surefire on it.

I want OD or Black, preferably.

What do you recommend? It doesn't need to be a "cut away" design, just a solid piece at around $200 max, I hope.

Let me know if you have one for sale, too!
Look into bdstacticalgear.com out of Oceanside Calif.. Ex Marine.. Good Quality an a vast array of options/set ups.. Custom..

it really depends on if you want soft armor or just a straight up plate carrier. the banshee plate carrier is great for the money. i used to be BIG on tactical tailor until they stole a few custom concepts we had them produce while i was in the army (gotta read them contracts as they own anything they may make for you), but their build quality is solid and i cant say anything bad in regards to that. the PIG plate carrier is a little more than the banshee, but in my opinion worth the extra money if you intend on wearing it a lot. my next plate carrier is set to be from blueforce, they have a neat ultra-light carrier i wanna play with and try out...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top