JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in the market for a plate carrier. I would like one to keep some mags and ammo on, ready to go, just in case. I like quality, and I've looked at Eagle, Tactical Tailor, and a couple others, but hate ordering without good feedback or trying it on. I don't have plates now, but am looking for a set to put in it. My plan is 3-AR mags, 2-pistol mags, 2-shotgun shell pouches, a good knife, and a Surefire on it.

I want OD or Black, preferably.

What do you recommend? It doesn't need to be a "cut away" design, just a solid piece at around $200 max, I hope.

Let me know if you have one for sale, too!

Checkout bulletproof-it.com in Vancouver, WA. I just got a, vest and two level 4 plate s from them for $399. The level 3 plates are much lighter and a little more expensive but "how much your life worth!"

BTW: I should have 2 level iii plates and 2 side plates next Monday. I will take one of my level 4 plate and test it with my m1a 308 at 50 yards to see if it stop the bullet :-(

I'm in the market for a plate carrier. I would like one to keep some mags and ammo on, ready to go, just in case. I like quality, and I've looked at Eagle, Tactical Tailor, and a couple others, but hate ordering without good feedback or trying it on. I don't have plates now, but am looking for a set to put in it. My plan is 3-AR mags, 2-pistol mags, 2-shotgun shell pouches, a good knife, and a Surefire on it.

I want OD or Black, preferably.

What do you recommend? It doesn't need to be a "cut away" design, just a solid piece at around $200 max, I hope.

Let me know if you have one for sale, too!
Look into bdstacticalgear.com out of Oceanside Calif.. Ex Marine.. Good Quality an a vast array of options/set ups.. Custom..

it really depends on if you want soft armor or just a straight up plate carrier. the banshee plate carrier is great for the money. i used to be BIG on tactical tailor until they stole a few custom concepts we had them produce while i was in the army (gotta read them contracts as they own anything they may make for you), but their build quality is solid and i cant say anything bad in regards to that. the PIG plate carrier is a little more than the banshee, but in my opinion worth the extra money if you intend on wearing it a lot. my next plate carrier is set to be from blueforce, they have a neat ultra-light carrier i wanna play with and try out...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top