JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rossi Circuit Judge but only 45 Colt
Rossi_Circuit_Judge.jpg
Chiappa M1-9 in wood - 9mm though
prodotti_immagini_immagine_304.jpg

Very uncommon requirements for a pistol caliber carbine so not a lot out there

@Ura-Ki if you (or anyone else wants a 10mm carbine) TNW is the best current option. Use coupon "CARBINE" for any TNW firearm on my site you will see the MAP price and then with the coupon get $100 off that, now through June 30th.

Search | tnw | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC
Those are very nice. My 10mm TNW became my go to house gun after testing. Trigger is not as nice as my Ruger but fine for a home gun and the caliber is great.

Being so adamant about guns not being black really narrows your options. There are a lot of neat carbines out there if you'd just open your mind a little.

You can still get wood stocks for MP5's btw.

c06d61c4e0 - Copy.jpg

With good 9mm ammo they make a GREAT house protection gun. So easy to use and reliable. Mine is now the gun Wife would go for if I'm not home and she needs one to hold the place till the Calvary arrives :)

My girlfriend has been over the controls on mine. She can shoot the 9mm pistols fine so she knows she can handle the Ruger carbine.

Also it's messing up some of my steel targets so i know it hits hard. And the way it feeds , like you mentioned , it should shoot about any style bullet. It likes hollow points just fine and my big sack of bulk ammo is almost gone. Lol

I don't think it looks like an AR at all. And I like pistol grips but they do take up more room.

I also like the fact that good 9mm bullets basically become a .357 Magnum out of longer barrels.

Long ago when I bought a Kel-Tec 9mm it was originally something for the Wife to shoot at the indoor range that would be fun and cheap. Since the .40 was just too much for her. It wasn't until after we bought it I saw a chart of what that 16" tube did with +P 124 ammo . I began to look at the little rifle in a whole new light. It was also why when I decided to thin the PCC herd after getting the Ruger it was the .40 I re-homed and kept the 9. The thought of basically a 17 shot .357 made an impressive little package for home use :)

Being so adamant about guns not being black really narrows your options. There are a lot of neat carbines out there if you'd just open your mind a little.

You can still get wood stocks for MP5's btw.
And like I said, a little Krylon goes a long way... you can probably even get somebody to hydro-dip rainbows or unicorns or whatever tickles your fancy over it, if you can just agree on a price.

Don't be hamstrung by just factory offerings... :D If *I* can build an AR to fit my stubby little arms, surely *you* can handle a few hours with a rattle-can. :p

Are there any pistol caliber carbines still available that are not lever action and are not *evil* black?

I would live to see something in 9mm or .357 that had woods stocks. Possibly a semi auto. I'm just day dreaming.
The Marlin Camp Carbines were mentioned. Otherwise, this is the wrong century to find a selection of non-black guns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top