JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any pistol caliber carbines still available that are not lever action and are not *evil* black?

I would live to see something in 9mm or .357 that had woods stocks. Possibly a semi auto. I'm just day dreaming.

Find a wood stock for it.

303E7D51-3122-4FA7-90AB-F68E40F6ABCA.png

I have a handgun in .30 carbine so does that make my M1 Carbine fit your spec's? its got a beautiful straight grain walnut stock and its semi auto and it shares ammo with my LOUDER THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE Ruger Blackhawk

A few come to mind that can be easily found on the used market and/or are still produced.

• The semi-auto Ruger Deerfield Carbine (.44 Magnum).
  • The semi-auto Ruger Model 44 Carbine (.44 Magnum).
  • The semi-auto Marlin Camp-9 (9㎜ Luger) and Camp-45 (.45 ACP).
  • The pump-action IMI Timberwolf (.357 Magnum and .44 Magnum).
  • The pump-action Pedersoli Lightning (.357 Magnum, .44-40 WCF, .45 Long Colt).
Cheers.

I get the black rifle aversion, but why not a levergun? The Marlin 1894 and Winchester 1892 have all the accuracy, reliability, and solid wood looks that anyone could ever hope for.

I had the Ruger 44 carbine. Had. Biggest gun selling mistake in the history of EVER for me. Saw one of the Marlin 45 carbines in mint condition on the used rack a Cabelas a few weeks ago. $799. Uses 1911 mags and it was a beauty. The 9mm version uses S&W mags (pretty sure 5904 type). They were pretty inexpensive at the time but not so much on the used market now. With as popular as PCC's are becoming you might think there is a renewed market for and enterprising gun company to jump on this.

Good luck on your quest!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR