JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can also build a 9mm AR in any color you want...

;)
ITH-H-216-Smith-Wesson-Red-H-190-Armor-Black-H-140-Bright-White-and-H-141-Prison-Pink-62325-full.jpg

I had the Ruger 44 carbine. Had. Biggest gun selling mistake in the history of EVER for me. Saw one of the Marlin 45 carbines in mint condition on the used rack a Cabelas a few weeks ago. $799. Uses 1911 mags and it was a beauty. The 9mm version uses S&W mags (pretty sure 5904 type). They were pretty inexpensive at the time but not so much on the used market now. With as popular as PCC's are becoming you might think there is a renewed market for and enterprising gun company to jump on this.

Good luck on your quest!

One did, Ruger. The one they came out with does not look like the "Black Rifles", ie does not look like an AR or anything like an "Assault Rifle". They look a lot like a 10/22 at first glance. A few other things they did to them has had them flying off shelves since they announced them which IIRC was late last year. It's the end of May and you still would have to really hunt to actually see on in a store waiting for a home. Lot's of them for sale now but most stores still can't lay hands on some. I would say they jumped on it alright :) They have not yet offered them in other calibers but it looks like that is the plan. Right now they can't make the one caliber they have fast enough to fill the want, so suspect they will wait to at least catch up.

Last Edited:
Just a week ago I took my evil assault 870 shotgun and turned it into a super-safe softie just by taking off my black plastic pistol grip with the shoulder-thing-that-goes-up. I put the original walnut furniture back on and now nobody will think this EXACT SAME shotgun is even dangerous anymore. I did it because everyone should have a few of the guns that lefties haven't gotten around to demonizing yet.

But never forget that they want to take every last gun from us eventually, and they even hope in their wet dreams that the last one comes out of our cold, dead hands.

Was my wording too strong?

Saw one of the Marlin 45 carbines in mint condition on the used rack a Cabelas a few weeks ago. $799. Uses 1911 mags and it was a beauty. The 9mm version uses S&W mags (pretty sure 5904 type). They were pretty inexpensive at the time but not so much on the used market now.
I was told to be careful of the used 'Camp' rifles - I was told the plastic magwells are starting to get brittle and some breaking - and are unobtanium now. Kinda killed my 'high' for one a few years ago.

Is this a troll thread?o_O

Possible but a LOT of shooters are leery of the "AR, or Assault looking" rifles any more. If the OP is serious I assumed this is what he was wanting. A semi PCC that does not have that "evil look" to it. Since so many snowflakes have melt downs when they see any thing that looks like those rifles that take off on their own and start killing people all by themselves. :)

44 mag or 45 Win Mag are the king.everything else is substandard. A lot of M1 carbines were converted to 45 Win Mag and they are the best but nothing wrong with a Ruger 44 mag carbine either. Just doesn't feed as slick at a 45 Magnum.

How bout a GlockaRoni?... storm trooper style
View attachment 464001

It'd Go great with my Sand AR
View attachment 464000

Ok, damn you! I WANT that GlockaRoni! Details please, pm if ya want! One thing though, A) will it take a G20 frame, you know where I'm going here! B) if it does, @LuckySG , we're gonna be doin some business ASAP! Been looking for a handy dandy little carbine 10 MM auto! :D

Ok, damn you! I WANT that GlockaRoni! Details please, pm if ya want! One thing though, A) will it take a G20 frame, you know where I'm going here! B) if it does, @LuckySG , we're gonna be doin some business ASAP! Been looking for a handy dandy little carbine 10 MM auto! :D
They are small frame, nothing yet for .45ACP/10MM. @Oregon Quartermaster has a nice SBR setup with a Glock Roni, makes you want three so one can watch, one can be reloaded, and one fired.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top