JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it might miff them, which is a plus. LOL

I think they're already miffed at the public outcry for armed guards in schools. (Israel did it years ago) That's backfiring on them bigtime especially since trying to portray the NRA as stupid for suggesting it. Seems like a lot of areas, even some in CA are endorsing it. That doesn't sit well with them.

I think they're already miffed at the public outcry for armed guards in schools. (Israel did it years ago) That's backfiring on them bigtime especially since trying to portray the NRA as stupid for suggesting it. Seems like a lot of areas, even some in CA are endorsing it. That doesn't sit well with them.
Any time we can twist the knife (in a civil way, of course) I say do it.

I think they're already miffed at the public outcry for armed guards in schools. (Israel did it years ago) That's backfiring on them bigtime especially since trying to portray the NRA as stupid for suggesting it. Seems like a lot of areas, even some in CA are endorsing it. That doesn't sit well with them.[/QUOTE

Just read about the schools in Israel, they use grand parents TRAINED by the home guard, then arm them with semi auto pistols, they maintain a low profile, and have had NO problems since doing this, and it's been going on since the 1970's can't argue with success . I think its a great idea, and have voiced my support of it, locally and being a grand parent i would be more than happy to be able to participate in a similar program myself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top