JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this talk about meat made me hungry....so I am eating a carne asada burrito that was left over from last night. Yummy!
I hear ya! Might have to head over to Gartner's Meat Market tomorrow and grab a couple pounds of their famous animal flesh jerky :)

I hear ya! Might have to head over to Gartner's Meat Market tomorrow and grab a couple pounds of their famous animal flesh jerky :)

Damn, now you all made me hungry too. I love those 6' long peperroni's from the meat market in dundee......

Or shot even. Accidental discharge caused by physical assault sounds really justifiable to me. " She tried to wrench the .45-110 from my hands and it just went off. I tried to administer first aid but you know how it is with those Texas heart shots, not much you can do. Really sorry the slug went clean through her and the other 5 behind her. "

Yes :s0155: THIS :s0155:^

I bet they would really hate on me for the squirrel I ran over while decked out in leathers. He came from behind

yeah, I got kamikazied by a robin a few months back on the motorcycle. Stupid bird flying before daylight.

Brutus Out.

LOL - late one night riding hwy 49 from Pville to Auburn headed down toward the river and the big bridge (the one they jumped the car off of in XXX) I caught air off of a road killed raccoon. Glad I was wearing leathers that night - didn't wreck but as it was in a slight turn I came close to going off road. talk about an adrenaline rush!

I read in a "biker" rag that a guy in Florida got killed when a buzzurd took off right in front of him on the highway, broke his neck...another one said a guy got a hummingbird that landed in his mouth ended up chokin to death

yeah, I got kamikazied by a robin a few months back on the motorcycle. Stupid bird flying before daylight.

Brutus Out.

I had a big barn owl dive at my "beanie" helmet coming down White Pass east of Packwood. It was past dusk, almost 10PM on the way back from Sturgis in 2008. I asm sure his talons would have bounced off but I ducked instinctively anyway. He was a big damm owl, that's for sure.

Brutus Out

There is no reason for hunting or ranching. If you need meat then go to Safeway or Fred Meyer

lolwut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a big barn owl dive at my "beanie" helmet coming down White Pass east of Packwood. It was past dusk, almost 10PM on the way back from Sturgis in 2008. I asm sure his talons would have bounced off but I ducked instinctively anyway. He was a big damm owl, that's for sure.

Brutus Out

They have SHARP Claws.
I was out shooting Jacks back around 1960 between Cecil and Ione, and My grandad and I came onto an old sod house dug into the hill.
He walked to the door frame and a big damn horned owl came flying out and slit his head from the eyebrows to the middle of his scalp with both feet. ALMOST SCALPED HIM.

On my way to Texas years back we were cruising along through Kansas I believe and a robin kamakazied himself Right into my sunglasses. Man I'm glad I was wearing those glasses.

I wear a full face for several very good reasons. Ask any mounted knight from the old days

Owls are raptors, they are excellent rodent control mechanisms but you wouldn't want to run face on into one

The funniest story like this was "Fabio" who was doing some girly~man roller coaster video with some tarty hollywierd girls and was hit face on by a huge goose. I still laugh about that

They have SHARP Claws.
I was out shooting Jacks back around 1960 between Cecil and Ione, and My grandad and I came onto an old sod house dug into the hill.
He walked to the door frame and a big damn horned owl came flying out and slit his head from the eyebrows to the middle of his scalp with both feet. ALMOST SCALPED HIM.

When I was a kid we had property on the Pend Orielle, near Tiger. That'd be my bug out location if we still owned it. My cousins bought it off my mom 15 years ago. I wonder if they still own it.

Brutus out

I wear a full face for several very good reasons. Ask any mounted knight from the old days

Owls are raptors, they are excellent rodent control mechanisms but you wouldn't want to run face on into one

The funniest story like this was "Fabio" who was doing some girly~man roller coaster video with some tarty hollywierd girls and was hit face on by a huge goose. I still laugh about that

I usually wear a full face unless weather or state allows me helmetless or half helmet. I have a full windscreen that comes up to my nose, height wise. And alas, some bastidge stole my beanie off my bike at the mall while I was in paying my ex child support. That was a bad day in Black Rock all around! Good news, she's still my ex and my daughter is 21 so n o more child support. Which I didn't mind paying I just wish more of it would have gone to the child, if you catch my drift.

Brutus Out

There was a blog some years ago from a fellow who was testing his enduro in a parking garage at 5 MPH. He hit an oil spot and wiped out, ended up kissing a chrome bumper of some old Detroit steel and lost most of his teeth and had his face caved in. After reading that I'll never wear anything but a quality full face and ballistic type sunglasses

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top