JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Joe Rogan's podcast he had Dr Mark Gordon and SFC Andrew Marr who discussed treatments for PTSD and Depression with great success.

They also have a book out called, Tales from the Blast Factor
And a documentary called "Quiet Explosions"

Well worth the listen or checking out the Doc.

seems like by straying from the big Pharma BS and going with a natural path has shown great results.
They also talk about covid treatment and prevention

There has to be more than just padding big pharma with paydays for drugs that push people deeper into chaos.

I have no doubt the Meds that were supposed to help pushed my brother into the perfect storm.

I've mentioned it before here:
I was out on meds as they thought I had depression. Turned me into a limp dick, can't every relate with my wife and removed my self preservation mechanism. It wasn't uncommon for me to wonder about running the car into a ditch, tree, opposing car to see what it would be like. I had the wife take the keys to the safe and hide them. Realized what was happening and quit right there. Withdrawal wasn't anything like day in and day out thoughts that crossed my mind.

Yeah, they can be nasty stuff in some situations. (Turns out I had low thyroid and testosterone, not depression.)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top