JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These people are truly deranged.

NRA-ILA | PETA to Mauling Victim: Grin and Bear It

Posted on December 20, 2013

On December 13th, PETA "Special Projects" Division Manager Alicia Woempner lived up to the group's

reputation for bizarre extremism when she sent a letter scolding 18-year-old hunter and bear mauling victim

Camille Bomboy. In the dispatch, Woempner urges the recovering teen to "reflect on [the] incident" and "abandon hunting."

I read an article on a motorcycle forum where the "people" from PETA went to a motorcycle club gathering in protest of bikers wearing leathers, lets just say it didn't turn out too well for them but it was hilarious to read.

I'll try and find the link and post it on here when I get home.

Whats the problem? I don't discriminate against People Eating Tasty Animals. If we weren't supposed to eat them then why are they so tasty and full of nutrition?

No doubt....my grass fed ribeye steak was delicious tonight.

Seriously, I would love to see these idiots go up to Alaska and hang out with the bears for a week or two sans shotgun. Can you say " what's for dinner?"

I read an article on a motorcycle forum where the "people" from PETA went to a motorcycle club gathering in protest of bikers wearing leathers, lets just say it didn't turn out too well for them but it was hilarious to read.

I would have given anything to have been at that one....:s0140::s0113:

No doubt....my grass fed ribeye steak was delicious tonight.

Seriously, I would love to see these idiots go up to Alaska and hang out with the bears for a week or two sans shotgun. Can you say " what's for dinner?"

Yep and they would only wear the little dinner bells :s0114:

This guy says PETA has admitted to killing over 80% of the animals they are supposed to be saving

The Truth about PETA: Randy Cassingham's Weird News

That is a fact, if not more. HSUS DOES I would never givem them a dime. They are not really part of local HS, only in name and their CEO makes close to a 7 digit income.
If you ever give to any rescues, do so only to local shelters and rescuerers. Never to HSUS OR PETA !

Look, none of us on this board or anyone I know, is a mass murdering animal killer that loves to abuse animals for the sheer sadistic pleasure of doing so....Every hunter I know appreciates animals and nature. When liberal idiots think all hunting should be banned that is an emotional response to a factual situation they know nothing about.

I succumbed to the PETA argument a couple of weeks ago:

I was looking at a new office chair covered with naugahyde but after imagining
those poor naugas being skinned I couldn't bring myself to buy it . . .

Sheldon

Look, none of us on this board or anyone I know, is a mass murdering animal killer that loves to abuse animals for the sheer sadistic pleasure of doing so....Every hunter I know appreciates animals and nature. When liberal idiots think all hunting should be banned that is an emotional response to a factual situation they know nothing about.

Yeah talk about extremists, those idiots are not even from earth they are so far out there

I bet they would really hate on me for the squirrel I ran over while decked out in leathers. He came from behind

There is no reason for hunting or ranching. If you need meat then go to Safeway or Fred Meyer
Oddly you are paraphrasing a basic belief of PETA. One of their core beliefs is that slaughterhouse killing is more humane than hunting kills. This is one of the ways some of them justify eating meat.

That could result in a sore crotch, jaw, broken teeth, crooked nose; you know!! :s0155:
Or shot even. Accidental discharge caused by physical assault sounds really justifiable to me. " She tried to wrench the .45-110 from my hands and it just went off. I tried to administer first aid but you know how it is with those Texas heart shots, not much you can do. Really sorry the slug went clean through her and the other 5 behind her. "

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top