JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive been alive log enough to know nothing changes that fast. 2030? Dream on. 2090 maybe. As soon as the oil actually runs out and its made public knowledge that there is nothing that will fully sub in for it ...that's when the SHTF. Wars, famine, pestilence etc.. Pretty much all the signs of the apocalypse except for the 4 guys on horses.

A thousand years from now they'll talk about the American empire like we talk about the Roman Empire. It will have been the high point of civilization before the collapse.

Back on topic....this thread just inspired me to pull out my VHS copy of Soylent Green..the writer hit it pretty close to the Pentagon report...no food, over-population, and AR packing security at the apartment buildings.
Their concept of "Apartment Furniture" is an interesting concept...oops off topic again.
soylent green furniture - Bing video

Last Edited:
Which says to me we need to start getting large-scale space colonization moved onto the front burner.

Orbital construction and manufacturing means jobs, asteroid mining raw materials and more jobs, unlimited sunlight for solar power and space agriculture... the future is out there, if we can just get the dickless idiots in the Damn Cesspool out of our way and go TAKE IT. Von Braun thought we'd probably be on Mars by now...

As an interim step, we need a managed plan for dismantling the Concrete Jungles and dispersing populations... I'm convinced that what we see in cities is something like lemmings when their population density gets too high.

Which says to me we need to start getting large-scale space colonization moved onto the front burner.

Orbital construction and manufacturing means jobs, asteroid mining raw materials and more jobs, unlimited sunlight for solar power and space agriculture... the future is out there, if we can just get the dickless idiots in the Damn Cesspool out of our way and go TAKE IT. Von Braun thought we'd probably be on Mars by now...

As an interim step, we need a managed plan for dismantling the Concrete Jungles and dispersing populations... I'm convinced that what we see in cities is something like lemmings when their population density gets too high.

If you take the anology to over crowded rats, I'm with you!

I'm sure you realize that since time-immortal that tyrants have ALWAYS sought to corral, congregate, and subjegate the masses into centralized cities where they're much easier to control and dominate....

Why do you think there is talk of a third world war with Russia and China? This will fix the so called problem of a dystopian. (I learned a new word as well)

First we start with population control by killing off a couple billion folks in the name of war and country. (Less to feed later)

We forgive all countries debt as a part of the resettlement/start over. (It's only funny money any way)

Those in control have fewer folks to control and monitor.

And finally the new laws made because of the war now include the loss of your rights and a possible one world order.

The pros are a stronger work force (fewer workers/slave labor) to rebuild the cities. Sort of like a new industrial revolution.

Last Edited:
That anonymous pro-bono producer is likely a think-tank or consulting group, hoping this video will eventually result in some research/prototyping contract for them to corral.

I agree, it's total BS that nearly 50 years after getting to the moon we aren't on or close to launching for Mars. We could be totally energy independent and cut off foreign aid to most nations.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top