JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be retired and in the bunker, off grid somewhere in the NW working on my home brew beer recipes. In my 70s by then I will probably have converted to one of the polygamistic religions and have some younger ladies helping me out.:rolleyes:

BRUTUS OUT

Last Edited:
I think they are referring to (and mentioned) these kinds of cities in third world countries where they may be required to operate if we continue get involved in foreign entanglements and empire building.

Heretic, the thing is... the "elite" globalist envision a "world w/o borders", and the ENTIRE planet will be transformed into "turd whirled" zone for a uniform SOP.

o_O

Heretic, the thing is... the "elite" globalist envision a "world w/o borders", and the ENTIRE planet will be transformed into "turd whirled" zone for a uniform SOP.

o_O

If they truly do envision that, then they are frightfully naive.

I am talking more about the people who I believe really pull the strings in order to have things go their way when it comes to natural resources. In short, the people who are all too happy to start wars in order to get their hands on oil, minerals, other natural resources, and topple governments, while their buddies sell munitions to both sides. In other words - "our best interests" (their best interests).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top