JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting a 32 round mag for my HK USP9sd for a couple of years, but I could not justify the $100 price tag for a factory HK mag. Well, I used the thought that I might be prohibited from buying one soon so I went for it. I am mostly well stocked in mags, but there are a few others that I might 'need' to pick up while I can. :D

HK%20USP%2032_zps9wighg7v.jpg

$100? Yikes!

I lucked out & found a 32 rounder for my SR9C at Cabelas of all places. It was a touch cheaper than a standard Ruger mag....then I noticed a little metal point left over from manufacture RIGHT WHERE THE TOP ROUNDs PRIMER SITS!

Dohhh!

A few seconds with the dremel should take care if it, gotta find my dremel first though...

Have to pick another order up from them, so I may just see if they have any more.

I can top your $100 mag. I bought a set of 4 Suomi coffin mags that go for $115 each if you can even find them. I got a better price for buying 4.

This reminds me that I need just a few more Uzi mags and MP5 mags.

Speaking of mags.....Better bang for the buck? Hexmags, Pmag Gen3, Lancers, D&H? C Products, Mako E-Landers? TEOTWAKI? I have personally all except C products so am thinking if I buy more mags soon.... recommendations?

I have watched a bazillion videos and a lot say this new Hydrothermonuclear clip mag is the shiznit???? I know this, the one 40 Pro I have fits too tight to drop free.

Brutus Out

@Brutus57 Not a direct answer to your question, wondering the same thing myself, but thought I should note there are two generations of Hexmag, and tons of Gen2 Pmags out there at affordable prices--Quantico Tactical's advertising 5 for $50 on G2's plus tax (and shipping if you can't get to Tacoma or have someone meet you partway).

PSA had a similar per-unit price on their D&H metal mags a day or two ago, but sounds like it sold out fast.

I can top your $100 mag. I bought a set of 4 Suomi coffin mags that go for $115 each if you can even find them. I got a better price for buying 4.

This reminds me that I need just a few more Uzi mags and MP5 mags.

What is a Suomi drum worth? What are the regular Suomi 36 round mags worth?

Also, Brownells has a 30-pack of 2011-vintage (G2?) PMAG for about $305 shipped to my neighborhood.

Sounds like a hell of a Group Buy idea, that's like $10 a pop final price. (Quantico is like $11 after tax in Seattle/Tacoma area, though the QT option has the appeal of half the lump-sum cost to buy in. They also have the G3 40's at $48/3, windowed G2's for $39/3 and the Troy mags at $23/[edit, oops] 3.)

Last Edited:
I pick up Glock mags at Fred Meyers with my beer and steaks, plus it boosts my quarterly kickback... Not to mention gasoline discount :p

Only store I know of where you can buy a shotgun, buy the shells and then head over to frozen foods to do some turkey hunting...:eek:

I pick up Glock mags at Fred Meyers with my beer and steaks, plus it boosts my quarterly kickback... Not to mention gasoline discount :p

Only store I know of where you can buy a shotgun, buy the shells and then head over to frozen foods to do some turkey hunting...:eek:

There is a Store in Oregon where you can buy the following items all at the same counter

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

Only one I know of that covers all that.

Looks good! I think it's time to look get a couple high cap mags for my Glock just because.

I have a Korean copy 32 round G17 mag that looks and runs like the real deal for half the cost. The Koreans are pretty good at copying other manufactures mags. I also have a half dozen Korean MP5 30 round mags that work just like the factory mags.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews