JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting a 32 round mag for my HK USP9sd for a couple of years, but I could not justify the $100 price tag for a factory HK mag. Well, I used the thought that I might be prohibited from buying one soon so I went for it. I am mostly well stocked in mags, but there are a few others that I might 'need' to pick up while I can. :D

HK%20USP%2032_zps9wighg7v.jpg

$100? Yikes!

I lucked out & found a 32 rounder for my SR9C at Cabelas of all places. It was a touch cheaper than a standard Ruger mag....then I noticed a little metal point left over from manufacture RIGHT WHERE THE TOP ROUNDs PRIMER SITS!

Dohhh!

A few seconds with the dremel should take care if it, gotta find my dremel first though...

Have to pick another order up from them, so I may just see if they have any more.

I can top your $100 mag. I bought a set of 4 Suomi coffin mags that go for $115 each if you can even find them. I got a better price for buying 4.

This reminds me that I need just a few more Uzi mags and MP5 mags.

Speaking of mags.....Better bang for the buck? Hexmags, Pmag Gen3, Lancers, D&H? C Products, Mako E-Landers? TEOTWAKI? I have personally all except C products so am thinking if I buy more mags soon.... recommendations?

I have watched a bazillion videos and a lot say this new Hydrothermonuclear clip mag is the shiznit???? I know this, the one 40 Pro I have fits too tight to drop free.

Brutus Out

@Brutus57 Not a direct answer to your question, wondering the same thing myself, but thought I should note there are two generations of Hexmag, and tons of Gen2 Pmags out there at affordable prices--Quantico Tactical's advertising 5 for $50 on G2's plus tax (and shipping if you can't get to Tacoma or have someone meet you partway).

PSA had a similar per-unit price on their D&H metal mags a day or two ago, but sounds like it sold out fast.

I can top your $100 mag. I bought a set of 4 Suomi coffin mags that go for $115 each if you can even find them. I got a better price for buying 4.

This reminds me that I need just a few more Uzi mags and MP5 mags.

What is a Suomi drum worth? What are the regular Suomi 36 round mags worth?

Also, Brownells has a 30-pack of 2011-vintage (G2?) PMAG for about $305 shipped to my neighborhood.

Sounds like a hell of a Group Buy idea, that's like $10 a pop final price. (Quantico is like $11 after tax in Seattle/Tacoma area, though the QT option has the appeal of half the lump-sum cost to buy in. They also have the G3 40's at $48/3, windowed G2's for $39/3 and the Troy mags at $23/[edit, oops] 3.)

Last Edited:
I pick up Glock mags at Fred Meyers with my beer and steaks, plus it boosts my quarterly kickback... Not to mention gasoline discount :p

Only store I know of where you can buy a shotgun, buy the shells and then head over to frozen foods to do some turkey hunting...:eek:

I pick up Glock mags at Fred Meyers with my beer and steaks, plus it boosts my quarterly kickback... Not to mention gasoline discount :p

Only store I know of where you can buy a shotgun, buy the shells and then head over to frozen foods to do some turkey hunting...:eek:

There is a Store in Oregon where you can buy the following items all at the same counter

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

Only one I know of that covers all that.

Looks good! I think it's time to look get a couple high cap mags for my Glock just because.

I have a Korean copy 32 round G17 mag that looks and runs like the real deal for half the cost. The Koreans are pretty good at copying other manufactures mags. I also have a half dozen Korean MP5 30 round mags that work just like the factory mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top