JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a Store in Oregon where you can buy the following items all at the same counter

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

Only one I know of that covers all that.

Hi-school Pharmacy?

Ray

There is a Store in Oregon where you can buy the following items all at the same counter

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

my favorite store :D

santiam sports in mill city??

Last Edited:

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

Do they sell cigarettes? You have to know why I'm asking...

my favorite store :D

santiam sports in mill city??

DING DING DING we have a winner. I work for North Santiam Paving Trucking we did the side walk and underground right beside the store a couple years ago. I can remember going into that store almost 50 years ago with Dad and a Great Uncle on fishing trips.

I hate it when people here list their guns as having "2 hi-cap mags" or some such, and they really just have the standard capacity 15-rounders or whatever. Such brain-washed California thinking.

But this one really is a high-cap mag! It's so big, maybe we can call it a clip. DOH!!!!

I hate it when people here list their guns as having "2 hi-cap mags" or some such, and they really just have the standard capacity 15-rounders or whatever. Such brain-washed California thinking.

It's not just me. When I bought my XDm, it had a sticker on the case, "This firearm is not legal in California." Be ready, Brown and Hillary have both voiced support for California's model of limiting "high-capacity magazines."

A firearm
Ammo
A fishing pole
Bait
A hunting license
A Fishing license
Any tag needed
Beer
Liquor
Wine
Chips
Salsa
Clothing
Ice Cream
Food
Novelty items
Maps

Oh and ICE and MILK

Santiam Sporting Goods! Bought me many a round of ammo and bottles of Jack before heading into the woods when I was young and very stupid.

@Brutus57 Not a direct answer to your question, wondering the same thing myself, but thought I should note there are two generations of Hexmag, and tons of Gen2 Pmags out there at affordable prices--Quantico Tactical's advertising 5 for $50 on G2's plus tax (and shipping if you can't get to Tacoma or have someone meet you partway).

PSA had a similar per-unit price on their D&H metal mags a day or two ago, but sounds like it sold out fast.

I have to admit, I like the newest mag I bought when headed to the range..A Hexmag on sale where I stopped for extra amm, but I also like the D&Hs because of the price. I just live where it isn't easy to really wring out each mag to see which one I like the best.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads