JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good news.....
YES
BUT, But, but......every state has to go through the expense and headache of over turning their own state Law(s)?
Sure. Because.....

1682724388727.png

Aloha, Mark

PS......accountability, for passing Unconstitutional Laws? Rrrrrright, when and where does that happen?

From an old post of mine.....

What are your firearms related pet peeve's?

That most Politicians can't/don't understand simple English. As in.....

"......shall not be infringed."

Now all we need is Saint Benitez to come out of hiding with his decision (hopefully a beneficial one for those of us who believe in freedom).

If Benitez also rules that the AWB and mag bans are unconstitutional; and the State appeals (predictably); it goes back to 9th District. And that's the one important District for Oregon and WA. But if the 9th once again say AWB/Mag bans okay... that sets up SCOTUS decision because can't have two conflicting District decisions, IMO.

Good news.....
YES
BUT, But, but......every state has to go through the expense and headache of over turning their own state Law(s)?
Sure. Because.....

View attachment 1413484

Aloha, Mark

PS......accountability, for passing Unconstitutional Laws? Rrrrrright, when and where does that happen?

From an old post of mine.....
He actually said, "Will you thust sthop your inthaborthination tho me? I'mth Govenor Insthlee!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top