JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some scope mounts & brass that I've had for years and seriously doubt I'll ever use it that I'd like to PIF.

First up is a Weaver mount and base, a Redfield base no mounts.
View attachment 327590

Tasco shotgun mount for a Remington 870 model number 885 GMC.
View attachment 327591

Scope lense covers (unknown brand by probably Bushnell).
View attachment 327592

Edited the brass section.
75) 45 ACP GONE
29) 243 GONE
A mixed bag of range brass from .270 WSM, 300 SAV, 41 MAG. GONE

Pics on request.

CONVO if interest. Let's let others have a chance at these too.

Jim Sr.

Pics added...

I want to give away a Lee 3 hole turret (NIB); free to any NWFA member.

Thought it would work in a 4 stage turret press:rolleyes: 3 hole turret.jpg

We could meet at the Post Office in the Newberg, Carlton, Dayton, Dundee, McMinnville, or Lafayette areas.

Thanks

Pay it forward:
One new Butler Creek Hot Lips 25rd Banana Magazine for Ruger 10/22, 77/22.
Prefer that it go to Supporter or Volunteer. Bonus points if it can help make a youngsters Christmas brighter!:) Will mail on my dime, or pick up in Lincoln City.
IMG_9306.jpg

Another Pay it Forward:
One New Simmons 4x32 Rifle Scope with Redfield-type Rings. Marked 22 Magnum - Fully Coated Optics. Dual Reticle. Will mail or pick up in Lincoln City. Goes to first Supporter or Volunteer that responds. Bonus points if it will make a youngsters Christmas brighter!

IMG_9307.jpg IMG_9308.jpg

Its time for me to spread some good will and cheer by throwing up some stuff in this thread... I've got a sticker and 2 patches that I picked up while travelling through the great state of Jefferson.
Lemme know which item you want in your post!
image.jpg

Gone to OregonQuartermaster. Thank you!!

I'll offer up an old portable fold-up shooting bench. Made from a Mechanix Illustrated or Popular Mechanics plan. Missing the screws to lock the legs in place. Pickup in SE Portland, near 162nd and Division.

WP_20170115_001.jpg WP_20170115_003.jpg

Last Edited:
free to good home # 18 butler creek flip up lens cover 1.70" or 42.2 mm...ordered a number 14 they sent 18...i complained so they told me keep it and theyd send new one and they did.. so if needed ill pass it along..just pm me on here ...pickup in happy valley
...............pending
IMG_4969 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
I have to offer, for 10 supporting members, or volunteers (to start), a complete set of matte vinyl decals to label your ammo cans/containers. Available colors are red, yellow (shown), white, and black. All colors are flat matte finish. The big letters are 1" tall, and the smaller ones are 0.5" tall. First 10 qualifying folks to reply to this get customized labeling, shipped to your door, free of charge. PM me a list of what you want each container to say, and in what color. It's okay to mix and match. Also, if you're close enough by, and dexterity is an issue, I'd happily help to apply them. The smaller pieces can be quite troublesome.

View attachment 336204 View attachment 336205 View attachment 336206 View attachment 336207
I need those. So cool!

I have to offer, for 10 supporting members, or volunteers (to start), a complete set of matte vinyl decals to label your ammo cans/containers. Available colors are red, yellow (shown), white, and black. All colors are flat matte finish. The big letters are 1" tall, and the smaller ones are 0.5" tall. First 10 qualifying folks to reply to this get customized labeling, shipped to your door, free of charge. PM me a list of what you want each container to say, and in what color. It's okay to mix and match. Also, if you're close enough by, and dexterity is an issue, I'd happily help to apply them. The smaller pieces can be quite troublesome.

I could use a few of these. They will look a lot better than my post it notes taped over with clear tape.

View attachment 336204 View attachment 336205 View attachment 336206 View attachment 336207
Very nice!

Very generous! If still available, count me in please.
THANKS!

So this a long shot but...
If you own a M1 Garand serial # 5306473
I will send you free of charge a copy of my dad's weapons card which has this rifle listed.
My dad had this rifle when he was in the 3RD MTB 32ND Armor
Which is kinda cool as it was the same unit that Elvis Presley was in.
( Dad always said Presley was cool and never traded in on his Rock -n-Roll status while in the Army )
Cool little piece of history to go with your rifle.
Andy

Last Edited:
So this a long shot but...
If you own a M1 Garand serial # 5306473
I will send you free of charge a copy of my dad's weapons card which has this rifle listed.
My dad had this rifle when he was in the 3RD MTB 32ND Armor
Which is kinda cool as it was the same unit that Elvis Presley was in.
( Dad always said Presley was cool and never traded in on his Rock -n-Roll status while in the Army )
Cool little piece of history to go with your rifle.
Andy

That would be awesome to match those two up again.

I wish I was the one who had that rifle, I would sell it to you for cost, because it would mean more to you and would be a great inheritance for years to come.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads