JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SPOKEN FOR Misc vintage ammo, free to a good home. Sorry no shipping. Will meet within reasonable distance to Eugene. In fact I will drive as far as Albany.

IMG_1431.JPG IMG_1432.JPG IMG_1433.JPG IMG_1434.JPG IMG_1435.JPG

Last Edited:
This is pending pickup by somebody who needed it (not on NWFA).

So I'm sitting on this computer desktop setup...

It's a Dell Inspiron, model number DCSLE or click here for Dell's link.
It's past it's usefulness to us at this house we have converted to Apple.

It's a Core2 Duo 2.5Ghz processor
4GB of RAM
Has a CD/DVD Writer
Memory card reader in front built in,
1GB Video card installed
SATA expansion card in one of the PCIe slots
Video card has DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs
4 USB 2.0 ports in the back and 2x2.0 in the front.
10/100 Ethernet.

I would advise pulling processor heat sync and putting some more thermal compound on there. The stuff that's there is 7+ years old.

Needs: Hard drive
Ran really, really well with an SSD, it has WinVista key on the side but I have the Win7 key here on the Mac somewhere in a .txt file. Heck maybe you want to run it as a Linux machine.. I dunno. Maybe bust a flash drive in the front USB drive and run Mint. When my SSD was in there before Win10 blew up the drive I could shut down and restart Win7 in 35 seconds. Complete restart to shutdown and nothing waiting to boot up.

You must, I repeat MUST be able to pick this up in town. I am in ALBANY. I do not have much time coming up to hand deliver this to Yakima, Portland or even Salem. I'm sorry, free is free. I can meet in town with enough notice (1-2 days is sufficient).

Please send me messages as that's the best way to get in touch with me right now.

I really would PREFER that this goes to somebody who needs... like a struggling family who has kids in school and homework needs to be done but the old Pentium 166Mhz computer just won't cut it anymore... I'm not going to judge who picks this up, I'd rather the honor system/code that runs here allow this to be a 'need' item not a want..

I could probably help source a hard drive (if this is a need item-but no promises), I may have a keyboard and extra mouse lying around that would help you get this up and going. I have some software that's legitimately licensed to me as well that I could dig out serial numbers and keys for to help out with other stuff. I should have MS Office 2011 or 2007 and a some others for students. I have installation disks for a lot of stuff and Operating systems as well to get this back up and running any Microsoft system from Windows '98 through Windows 7.

Last Edited:
I'd be happy to take the scope base off your hands militant. I'm pretty sure from the looks and the M, that it's for a Mauser. PM inbound.

I will look to see what to add for my part...

Well, I have multiple vintage Remington aluminum buttplates. These are off various older models. I have both checkered and grooved available. The finish is worn, but they aren't too banged up. Willing to drop in the mail on my dime.

IMG_1143.JPG

So I'm sitting on this computer desktop setup...

It's a Dell Inspiron, model number DCSLE or click here for Dell's link.
It's past it's usefulness to us at this house we have converted to Apple.

It's a Core2 Duo 2.5Ghz processor
4GB of RAM
Has a CD/DVD Writer
Memory card reader in front built in,
1GB Video card installed
SATA expansion card in one of the PCIe slots
Video card has DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs
4 USB 2.0 ports in the back and 2x2.0 in the front.
10/100 Ethernet.

I would advise pulling processor heat sync and putting some more thermal compound on there. The stuff that's there is 7+ years old.

Needs: Hard drive
Ran really, really well with an SSD, it has WinVista key on the side but I have the Win7 key here on the Mac somewhere in a .txt file. Heck maybe you want to run it as a Linux machine.. I dunno. Maybe bust a flash drive in the front USB drive and run Mint. When my SSD was in there before Win10 blew up the drive I could shut down and restart Win7 in 35 seconds. Complete restart to shutdown and nothing waiting to boot up.

You must, I repeat MUST be able to pick this up in town. I am in ALBANY. I do not have much time coming up to hand deliver this to Yakima, Portland or even Salem. I'm sorry, free is free. I can meet in town with enough notice (1-2 days is sufficient).

Please send me messages as that's the best way to get in touch with me right now.

I really would PREFER that this goes to somebody who needs... like a struggling family who has kids in school and homework needs to be done but the old Pentium 166Mhz computer just won't cut it anymore... I'm not going to judge who picks this up, I'd rather the honor system/code that runs here allow this to be a 'need' item not a want..

I could probably help source a hard drive (if this is a need item-but no promises), I may have a keyboard and extra mouse lying around that would help you get this up and going. I have some software that's legitimately licensed to me as well that I could dig out serial numbers and keys for to help out with other stuff. I should have MS Office 2011 or 2007 and a some others for students. I have installation disks for a lot of stuff and Operating systems as well to get this back up and running any Microsoft system from Windows '98 through Windows 7.
I am willing to add a nice Sony 19" Monitor to this for someone who needs it. All you have to do is come to Eugene. The monitor is perfect and includes DVI connection as well.

I am willing to add a nice Sony 19" Monitor to this for someone who needs it. All you have to do is come to Eugene. The monitor is perfect and includes DVI connection as well.

A great addition, I believe the person who is getting my tower has a monitor or I would relay it.

GONE: Sierra rifle bullets. One open box of 100 .308 dia. 110gr. jhp. I bought them for my .308 air gun, but the jacket was too hard to feed.

I live in Boring, work in Troutdale for meetup, but would also drop it in the mail if you need 'em.

WIN_20161124_12_55_58_Pro.jpg WIN_20161124_12_56_28_Pro.jpg WIN_20161124_12_56_37_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:
Spoken for: Vintage box of Remington Kleanbore .30 Luger. There are 36 rounds in the box. The box is labeled hollow point, but five of the rounds are round soft nose.

I live in Boring and work in Troutdale. I don't really want to mail the ammo, so figure out a meet up if you're interested.

WIN_20161124_12_56_11_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews