JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got at least one GI style AR pistol grip, a carbine length spring and follower, a castle nut, an end plate and I think even a set of standard carbine length hand guards. Paying it forward! Again, meet at Coyotes in Hillsboro.

OK. So I have the carbine hand guards, a set of mid length hand guards, the spring and follower, a castle nut, an end plate, two pistol grips and even a buffer tube although its seen some use. Going to drewp.

OK. So I have the carbine hand guards, a set of mid length hand guards, the spring and follower, a castle nut, an end plate, two pistol grips and even a buffer tube although its seen some use. Going to drewp.
Ill take it all. I have a buddy that needs a rifle so i want to assemble one for cheap....ill have some 22 ammo for you tomorrow ill text you right now

Last Edited:
Last one. I have 1 box of Federal 20 gauge #6 shells. Unopened. Again, meet at coyotes in Hillsboro.

I think my cleanup/clean out is done guys.

Ill take it all. I have a buddy that needs a r8fle so i want to assemble one for cheap....ill habe some 22 ammo for you tomorrow ill text you right now

Oh yeah? I think I have a collapsible I could throw in as well. Again, just a stock stock LOL. I'm down to help a guy out if it gets him into the sport. You could grab a can of black paint and clean up the end plate and tube with one shot. Would make a nice basic build for a guy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top