JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gone...

I have a trigger and mag release off of a 2011..double stack 1911....someone please take them
<broken link removed>

20140803_072154_zps3031cb96-jpg.98080

Last Edited:
Free to a good home,,
20 rounds of 303 savage that came to me.

If someone wants these and happens to be in the Lincoln city area anytime soon, shoot me a PM and there yours. The rounds are still bright,, just throwing this out there since their fairly uncommon and there are quite a few old Savage 99's that are just begging to be fired:rolleyes:

I have a partial brick of Remington Golden's available. I believe there are 248 rounds in the box, at least that's what I wrote last on the box. Looks to be about right. Free to a NWFA member who has at least 100 posts. Must meet me at Coyotes on 53rd and Baseline in Hillsboro.

I have a partial brick of Remington Golden's available. I believe there are 248 rounds in the box, at least that's what I wrote last on the box. Looks to be about right. Free to a NWFA member who has at least 100 posts. Must meet me at Coyotes on 53rd and Baseline in Hillsboro.

I'll even throw out that I could meet in Wilsonville Tue-Sat. I work there. No catch. Just show up and take these off my hands. But I'm not going to drive 20 miles to give them away LOL! ;)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top