JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GONE

20151205_072323.jpg

Last Edited:
No criticism taken. I don't want to claim the thread as "mine," but I'm not encouraging rules. I'm hoping for kindness for it's own sake; maybe it'll get repaid, maybe not. If people want to give for the sake of giving, great - that's what I'm hoping for. If people want to just "take," that's something I can live with - they have still received a kindness; maybe it makes a difference, maybe not. Maybe they'll feel more inclined to help a stranger, a family member, a friend; maybe not. Still...maybe!

BTW, what is a Melee Shank?!

That's the thing about kindness. Yes, there is the possibility (probability) that someone will take advantage of it. but to not give at all, in attempt to prevent this from happening, ends up being the real crime.

Be the change you want to see.

I'm finally getting around to passing on the goodwill. Hopefully, my offering will make up for how long it took me. Here's what I have:
Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Kydex shell for a full size Beretta PX4 Storm (.45, but other full sized PX4's might work). Left handed draw. It has no mounting hardware, I am using it for another shell/holster. You can set it up as an IWB and/or OWB holster and has great retention.

This is a pick-up only, at my house or somewhere close to the montavilla neighborhood, no shipping.

Please read the description, it's molded FS, PX4, .45, it's for a left handed draw

Here are some pics. PM me if interested
image.jpeg image.jpeg

My turn: I have a whole bunch of empty 9mm boxes and trays. I was hoarding thinking I'd use them when I start reloading. I've gone a bit over board and have way more than I need.

Either meet me in Newberg or I'll send a flat rate box if you reimburse me.

image.jpg

Is your Glock ready for the zombie apocalypse? If not, I can help. I have a back plate and grip plug that came off of my Glock 19 that will fit I believe all models from 17 - 34 except 42 and 43, that is available to the first I' ll take them. The back plate says zombie outbreak response team and th grip plug says zombie hunter. I am in the Eugene area
KIMG0037.jpg

Is your Glock ready for the zombie apocalypse? If not, I can help. I have a back plate and grip plug that came off of my Glock 19 that will fit I believe all models from 17 - 34 except 42 and 43, that is available to the first I' ll take them. The back plate says zombie outbreak response team and th grip plug says zombie hunter. I am in the Eugene area
View attachment 289271

Would you ship. I would pay for shipping to Portland if so.

Free. Nothing super fancy

I have two cable style gun locks. New in Bag.

1) Savage branded from my 10-FP
2) Mossberg branded from my 590.

Additional Bonus
Remington branded trigger lock. (Fit my FN/FAL)

Please Send me a PM. I work in Vancouver (164th & HWY14) and live in NE PDX (42nd & Lombard) so let's meet someplace that works for both of us.

Send me a PM/Conv.

Last Edited:
I have 5 Pocket Constitutions that need homes. PM me your mailing address (Continental US only please) and I will send you one free. This means, you do not send me anything .... no self addressed stamped envelope, no money for postage, nothing. No gimmicks here. I am NOT collecting your information, I am NOT sharing your information, I am NOT doing anything but sending you a free Pocket Constitution. Not only does it contain the U.S Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence is on page 35 which is well worth reading.

First 5 members to PM me with their mailing address will get one.

Mike
ps These are the ones from the National Center for Constitutional Studies.

I have 5 Pocket Constitutions that need homes. PM me your mailing address (Continental US only please) and I will send you one free. This means, you do not send me anything .... no self addressed stamped envelope, no money for postage, nothing. No gimmicks here. I am NOT collecting your information, I am NOT sharing your information, I am NOT doing anything but sending you a free Pocket Constitution. Not only does it contain the U.S Constitution, but the Declaration of Independence is on page 35 which is well worth reading.

First 5 members to PM me with their mailing address will get one.

Mike
ps These are the ones from the National Center for Constitutional Studies.
Came today, thanks again, I'll pass the extra one on to one of my coworkers.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top