JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not really up for that kinda stuff so no. I think it'd be a win-win thing for him to do it though.
I do enjoy what he brings to the table.. pork ribs and watermelon! lol
What I'd go for would be a cage-match with him and theyankeemarshal. I'd pay about $20.

It would be cool to meet him and may be enough to get me to go to a gun show. And while Portland Expo is more convenient, the ARPC show may be better simply because Portland sucks more than all of Weinstein and Clinton's victims put together.

It would be cool to meet him and may be enough to get me to go to a gun show. And while Portland Expo is more convenient, the ARPC show may be better simply because Portland sucks more than all of Weinstein and Clinton's victims put together.

Actually, Paul probably would prefer that venue too. I'll talk to him about it.

Should do a mini raffle if he attends - prize is getting to shoot with him for an afternoon :D "We're out on the range today so please bear with gunfire in the background..."

Haha, my Mom can see this tennis court from her house. lol

That Satellite Sebring needs to be donated to Ura-Ki right now!:D That's a serious assault vehicle that has no business on the public streets terrorising Honda and Suburu owners, and proving the jacked up pickup small penis drivers that only real men own such automobiles!

That Satellite Sebring needs to be donated to Ura-Ki right now!:D That's a serious assault vehicle that has no business on the public streets terrorising Honda and Suburu owners, and proving the jacked up pickup small penis drivers that only real men own such automobiles!
It's been said that they stopped making "automobiles" around 1975.

You guys are stirring memories.... romp on the gas peddle, listen to the tires burn while watching the cloud of blue smoke in the rear view mirror,feeling the g's push you back into the seat and actually watch the gas gauge move towards empty!

I subscribe to Paul's vids, too. Great stuff,

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads