JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he's the most fair, unbiased way to get comparisons on firearms and ammo. A lot better than the unclean over long bearded bros with Oakley and hats with their binary triggers and "cans." Watched less than a minute of 1911 syndicate before I realized they're not for me. Paul's videos, I enjoy.

A lot better than the unclean over long bearded bros with Oakley and hats with their binary triggers and "cans."
A while back I got 'incentivised' to watch several different you tube gun 'channels' - and now most are a bad memory to me.

I think the worst is that kid looking guy, skinny, never shaves and writes things on a whiteboard (misspelled) and points at it with a K-Bar looking knife.

That kid guy you talk about is like a liability to anyone who he talks about.

Scarier still is his legal advice.

If he were a girl, he would be the chick that always had some beefy drama with her best friend and a car constantly breaking down. And always stalking her ex boyfriend.

If that dude doesn't end up getting himself locked up i don't know.

any who dont know his channel, it sounds like "see are esss" in letter form

Hmm, interesting. It was still easy to find not too many years ago.
I've only semirecently discovered him and been following him (maybe a year or some change). I recall a video of him mentioning being involved in a defense situation and nothing came of it. The one you mentioned seemed to have a fatality, and appears to be foggy with any details whatsoever. Not going to lie, considering his ties with law enforcement it makes it look even shadier to my non lawyer eyes, and my personal discretion.

In the end, I can't be surprised he doesn't like talking about it, I certainly wouldn't be were I in his shoes.

I find Paul Harrell to be the most informative of all the firearms related personalities on Youtube. He never has any agenda or tries to "sell" anything; he just simply gives advice framed from his own experiences and then truly lets "you be the judge." He also does an excellent job of dispelling numerous gun-myths and provides solid videos for new/prospective gun owners!

I've only semirecently discovered him and been following him (maybe a year or some change). I recall a video of him mentioning being involved in a defense situation and nothing came of it. The one you mentioned seemed to have a fatality, and appears to be foggy with any details whatsoever. Not going to lie, considering his ties with law enforcement it makes it look even shadier to my non lawyer eyes, and my personal discretion.

In the end, I can't be surprised he doesn't like talking about it, I certainly wouldn't be were I in his shoes.
The thread I linked in post #18 has links to the subject if you're interested.

I believe he mentioned, at least once, a specific encounter where he ended up having to shoot, chose to shoot the "leader" of a three man group who were endangering his life and the other two scattered. I may be misremembering specifics, though I've only ever seen his YouTube stuff and never read an article about it

I believe he mentioned, at least once, a specific encounter where he ended up having to shoot, chose to shoot the "leader" of a three man group who were endangering his life and the other two scattered. I may be misremembering specifics, though I've only ever seen his YouTube stuff and never read an article about it
Your memory and mine seem to align pretty well. I did some digging and the details are foggy at best, and that is what piques my interest. I feel like it should be something cut and dry, but that's just my judgement.

Edit: as soon as I posted I realized that I typed faster than I thought. Ignore "cut and dry". I feel it should be discernable why it occurred.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top