JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I can convince Paul Harrell (Youtube Personality and a good friend of mine) to attend the Portland Expo Gun Show in December would any of you folks be interested to meet him?

This is his gun channel. Paul Harrell

77,000 subscribers and gaining.

He is an Oregon native and most of his videos are filmed here.

If Dan and Nancy Blackstone of Blackstone Gun Safety (also friends of mine) are willing to host him, what do you folks think?

That would be cool! Not sure on our scheduling, plus not a fan of Portland area...

...So if it doesn't work out scheduling wise for you all, might I suggest you consider the ARPC spring show?

One of my favorite channels! Hands down the best down to earth guy just telling it how it is with the experience and background to back it up. Sometimes all the "tactical" videos are a bit much, and it's refreshing to watch Paul's videos. Bring you back down to earth.

If I can convince Paul Harrell (Youtube Personality and a good friend of mine) to attend the Portland Expo Gun Show in December would any of you folks be interested to meet him?

This is his gun channel. Paul Harrell

77,000 subscribers and gaining.

He is an Oregon native and most of his videos are filmed here.

If Dan and Nancy Blackstone of Blackstone Gun Safety (also friends of mine) are willing to host him, what do you folks think?

I never go to big gunshows but yes I'd go to just meet him and say hi. He's a different cat. Dry as the Mojave but sharp and I dig it. His videos have zero fat and get right to the point.

Last Edited:
I'll have to introduce myself to his videos as have never seen them;

regarding PDX, there is very little that will enchant me voluntarily back into the Jaws of Hell these days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top