JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone going to go see Paul Harrell at the Yard Birds Mall in Chehalis? I love his videos and it's an hour or so drive from me, so I might make the trip and maybe buy a t shirt to support the channel.

Wish I could go. Ordered the t shirt though. I asked him to do a shirt that says "It just fits my hand better"
But I'll take any shirt idea to support the Godfather of gun toobers

45c28g.jpg

Never heard of the guy. What's the big deal?
Get on the hype train, look him up.

We wound up not going due to a car accident. A girl decided an immediate right turn from the left lane was necessary and dang near pitted us into oncoming. I was fortunate that I was able to regain control before we hit anyone else. Total bummer.

Get on the hype train, look him up.

We wound up not going due to a car accident. A girl decided an immediate right turn from the left lane was necessary and dang near pitted us into oncoming. I was fortunate that I was able to regain control before we hit anyone else. Total bummer.
No I will not look him up. I asked a simple question to get that response.....thanx man. If this guy is such a big deal, then why not tell me what the hype is all about. Just another name to me.............

If this guy is such a big deal, then why not tell me what the hype is all about. Just another name to me
He was involved in a self defense shooting situation in a campground in NE Oregon.

He was originally charged with murder, reduced to manslaughter then the charges were ultimately dismissed.

The entire situation was a bit odd with some conflicting stories. Anyway he ultimately became a You Tuber with guns and shooting as the content (imagine that).

Anyway he seems like a nice guy, and with a unique personality. He has a interesting way of presenting his content. Some like him and some don't.

He was involved in a self defense shooting situation in a campground in NE Oregon.

He was originally charged with murder, reduced to manslaughter then the charges were ultimately dismissed.

The entire situation was a bit odd with some conflicting stories. Anyway he ultimately became a You Tuber with guns and shooting as the content (imagine that).

Anyway he seems like a nice guy, and with a unique personality. He has a interesting way of presenting his content. Some like him and some don't.
After a relatively brief search it's pretty difficult to find details about that case as well. One article is behind a paywall, so that sucked.

Also appears to have been two occasions, actually. Hmmm

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads