JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad! Oh, wait, I forgot that there are tens of thousands of other restaurants out there! They can go sit on a fire hydrant and play a kazoo!
BTW, I am going to send an email regarding why I won't eat there anymore.

Next thing you know panera, chipotle, jersey mikes, chillis, applebees, and all those other crap corporate food factories will be asking you to leave your dignity at home with your guns as you continue to consume overpriced crap food.

i just sent them an email where I quoted the CEO and called him a liar based on the statement he made. I will take my business elsewhere until they change the policy.
Does anyone know of a good local bread bakery in or around Tacoma or Bremerton?

Nope. The worst they can do is ask you to leave and not come back. No crime committed, as long as you leave if asked and don't make a scene
They won't ask you to leave. They won't mention it if you carry concealed, even if they see it inadvertently. They said they won't put up signs and they don't want their employees to confront those carrying guns.

This is a feel good PR stunt, nothing more.

Why would you patronize a business that doesn't want you there?
Some of us have wives that like snooty places like Panera bread:mad: I also don't care to OC and don't have a CC permit yet. Been dragging my feet on that but plan to! Still torn on OC though.

I might respect but don't understand a private business' right to make a really bad choice like not allowing CC in their place. It doesn't cause attention or disruption and it harms no one. In fact it increases a places safety!

I actually understand certain business' not wanting OC though. It's a choice of making money plain and simple and if OC doesn't fit the atmosphere and shopping/dining experience they want to create, so be it. They
should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want. Some places require jacket and tie, or shoes and a shirt etc., OC should not be any different if that's what management wants.

They won't ask you to leave. They won't mention it if you carry concealed, even if they see it inadvertently. They said they won't put up signs and they don't want their employees to confront those carrying guns.
:mad:
This is a feel good PR stunt, nothing more.

Rrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiggggghtttttttttttttttttttttt. I forgot about that one, no such thing as bad advertisement.

I DONT FORGET:mad:

Kroger, Panera polls blowing up in faces of anti-gunners

On-going opinion polls that launched yesterday at MSNBC and CNBC regarding the effort to get Kroger stores to ban firearms, and Panera Bread's request that customers leave their guns at home are blowing up in the faces of gun prohibitionists who want guns banned.

<broken link removed>

If they want me to leave my money with my CC I'm happy to oblige. Anyone who can afford a $12 lunch can afford a bodyguard (oh Wait). I think this chain was shown being singled-out in Invasion USA
Sheeple are the Left's preferred targets and these restaurants are full of em

Monday, September 08, 2014
For Better or For Worse [/paste:font]
ScreenHunter_03%2BSep.%2B08%2B17.10.jpg

[More]
The people have spoken.

<broken link removed>.

Make taking and sharing this new poll today's second Five-Minute Activism task.

Last Edited:
Shots fired during Panera Robbery

<broken link removed>

Kroger and Panera have been the newest stores as of late to publicly announce their desire for customers to leave their guns at home. One can only remember what happened to Jack in the Box when they banned guns from their restaurants. They had armed robberies the first three days at separate places.
The young people in Tennessee however decided to show up in a large number and attack the employees and even a few customers at the store at the Poplar and Highland in Memphis Tennessee. This video is graphic, but it shows the mob of teens attacking the employees at the store entrance.
The status of the employees and the customer is unknown.
Panera more recently joined the list that either banned weapons from their premises or requested that customers leave their weapons at home.

Target, Sonic, Chipotle, Chuck E Cheese's, Costco, Goodyear, Jack in the Box, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys R Us, Waffle House, and many more are in a growing list of anti-gun stores. It IS a growing trend. The results of these bans are evident from videos and stories like the one above. Concealed carry is a right given to us by the second amendment, and therefore have the privilege to
- See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/group-of-10...nt-gun-ban-announcement/#sthash.Eg6ddcUY.dpuf

Last Edited:
Crappy food, atmosphere is the same. Go ahead and ban me from there. Just don't beg me to be there if something bad happens. Good riddance.

I've never been in one of their establishments. I'm not even sure any exist out here. But if I ever did I would carry anyway. If you carry properly concealed, they'll never know. At least in cooler weather. I won't put my life at risk by not carrying, in order to appease some liberal store owners policies who doesn't understand guns, or else is too ignorant to know why people carry them.

If they want me to leave my money with my CC I'm happy to oblige. Anyone who can afford a $12 lunch can afford a bodyguard (oh Wait). I think this chain was shown being singled-out in Invasion USA
Sheeple are the Left's preferred targets and these restaurants are full of em

Monday, September 08, 2014
For Better or For Worse [/paste:font]
View attachment 102495

[More]
The people have spoken.

<broken link removed>.

Make taking and sharing this new poll today's second Five-Minute Activism task.

86% now!!!!

Shots fired during Panera Robbery

<broken link removed>

Kroger and Panera have been the newest stores as of late to publicly announce their desire for customers to leave their guns at home. One can only remember what happened to Jack in the Box when they banned guns from their restaurants. They had armed robberies the first three days at separate places.
The young people in Tennessee however decided to show up in a large number and attack the employees and even a few customers at the store at the Poplar and Highland in Memphis Tennessee. This video is graphic, but it shows the mob of teens attacking the employees at the store entrance.
The status of the employees and the customer is unknown.
Panera more recently joined the list that either banned weapons from their premises or requested that customers leave their weapons at home.

Target, Sonic, Chipotle, Chuck E Cheese's, Costco, Goodyear, Jack in the Box, T.G.I. Fridays, Toys R Us, Waffle House, and many more are in a growing list of anti-gun stores. It IS a growing trend. The results of these bans are evident from videos and stories like the one above. Concealed carry is a right given to us by the second amendment, and therefore have the privilege to
- See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/group-of-10...nt-gun-ban-announcement/#sthash.Eg6ddcUY.dpuf

OMG, not sure I can boycott WH!!!!! If I ever do go back home to the South WH is on the menu!!! I will CC in there without a worry!!!

Here is the text of the letter I received back today from Panera Bread:

I'm very sorry to hear you disagree with our policy. Within our company, we strive to create Panera Warmth, which means, among other things, creating bakery-cafe environments where customers and associates feel comfortable. Panera Bread respects the rights of gun owners, but we do believe asking that customers not bring their firearms inside our bakery-cafes is consistent with the bakery-cafe environment we are attempting to create.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your comments.

Sincerely,

Panera Bread

Tell your kids to tell their friends not to work there and spread it around, sickening and dis-heartening to say the least. My thoughts of wellness goes out to the misinformed.

DISMANTLE THEM!

posted.JPG Posted in the Jacksonville, Florida area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews