JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

View attachment 102865 Posted in the Jacksonville, Florida area
Strange because the actual policy isn't to prohibit them, just ask you not to bring them in. Big difference, not that it matters to me. Never been in one and don't plan to now.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Let them hear our voices.

Panera Bread Corporate Office Address
Panera Bread Company
3630 S. Geyer Rd Suite 100
St Louis, MO 63127
Contact Panera Bread
Phone Number: 314-984-1000
Fax Number: 314-909-3300
Email: Email Panera Bread
Executives
CEO: Ronald M. Shaich
CFO: Thomas Patrick Kelly
COO: Charles J. Chapman

I cant wait until a discrimination lawsuit is filed against all these companies.

Prepare for the "Defensive Lifestyle" lawsuit, of which is protected both by our First and Second Amendment.

It'll open a can of worms for the antis of which they'll wish they had never attempted to ostracize us, we just need a good defense team.

Honestly, I don't know why more folks don't see this as genuine discrimination OR that the idea of a defensive lifestyle is a real one.

Guess I better get started filing discrimination suits

I doubt it will go anywhere...maybe you should say you're a homosexual and just happen to be carrying a firearm for them to give a crap.

I doubt it will go anywhere...maybe you should say you're a homosexual and just happen to be carrying a firearm for them to give a crap.
Odds are that would work.
Perhaps I should get some more sun.. Odds are they'd freak if I was either and claimed discrimination.

Again, I think it only got this way because most of the firearm community LET it get this way.

Should have told them to fly a kite from the beginning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top