JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been doing free trials since this started. Disney plus, watched the Mandalorian. On to a 30 day Netflix. Might pay for another month or two before starting a Hulu free trial. Netflix has a ton of stuff since last time we had it.

Maybe I'll binge watch the new season of Ozark this weekend. I planned to clean the garage but all of the donation centers are shut down so I would only just be moving cr@p around needlessly.

So here's a link to watch "Ford vs Ferrari" for free.
Pretty cool movie.
Whatchu got?

The Formula-1 series on NF is really good, and there are two seasons to binge right now.

I dunno, the "Grilled cheese sandwich" thread is pretty entertaining? Good food and good fun, all wrapped up in eight plus pages.

It is extended out to May 4th in Washington....and I am drinking whiskey like vaccine right now...better get off the interweb....or I will have packages arriving in a few days...

If your yards look like crap, time to get out and tidy up a bit. It looks like there will be some pretty dang decent weather coming this next week!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top