JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been doing free trials since this started. Disney plus, watched the Mandalorian. On to a 30 day Netflix. Might pay for another month or two before starting a Hulu free trial. Netflix has a ton of stuff since last time we had it.

Maybe I'll binge watch the new season of Ozark this weekend. I planned to clean the garage but all of the donation centers are shut down so I would only just be moving cr@p around needlessly.

So here's a link to watch "Ford vs Ferrari" for free.
Pretty cool movie.
Whatchu got?

The Formula-1 series on NF is really good, and there are two seasons to binge right now.

I dunno, the "Grilled cheese sandwich" thread is pretty entertaining? Good food and good fun, all wrapped up in eight plus pages.

It is extended out to May 4th in Washington....and I am drinking whiskey like vaccine right now...better get off the interweb....or I will have packages arriving in a few days...

If your yards look like crap, time to get out and tidy up a bit. It looks like there will be some pretty dang decent weather coming this next week!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top