JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see it every school day for sure.

We are currently at a limited 4 day week...
"A" group comes to school Monday and Tuesday..."B" group on Thursday and Friday.
Wednesday is a cleaning day and staff meeting day.
We will be going to a 4 day / full class set up later this month.

School is more than just academics...a lot of social growth , interactions and understand has been lost.
Also to be noted...the time off , so to speak from school , has done most of students no favors.
Kids need to learn , they need to interact with others ...and that is difficult to do from a computer screen.
Andy

Not to mention the challenges of two full time working parents who normally have their kids in school and some form of after school care! Between forced shut downs of both, this forced one parent to have to ether quit work, at a big net income loss in an already struggling economy, or, send the children out to family members who could homeschool as well as provide care for the little monsters!
This has been what we have done, the Wife and I and Grand Dad have been home schooling 5 days a week and the parents come get the kids for the weekends! It's worked out mostly, but has had it's challenges, namely one of the kids cannot focus and stay on task, too much of a change for him and his little mind races, lots of stress for one so young!

I found (even as a kid) that unless you test what you learn in a real world/competitive environment (like school) there are little actual skills gained... you feel somehow cheated.

EG. someone can "learn" to sail, and believe themselves accomplished and skilled if they meander where the wind takes them. But, they find they know nothing when required to sail a required course, regardless of the conditions, and in competition against another, to arrive at an agreed destination first.

I have been watching this for a while now. In health care it's well known the toll this is taking. Few in the "top" who work there will ever say a word though. To go against the police state can mean they are quickly out of a job. So they know the truth but pretend it's not really happening. :s0092:
Why not, they still have the mass majority running scared. Amazing that this started as we need to flatten the curve for 2 weeks. Barnum must be rolling over in his grave at how well this has worked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top