JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, if you're up to it, give it a week and get out and do some storm clean-up then. You'll feel better, I'm sure, than if you just sit around. :s0155:

It's be alright if it doesn't involve walking or bending over...

I did buy a dog bomb scoop last week, cuz I got 3 months worth that has been under the snow pack, and I can't do all the bending that would take to pick up with a hand trowel. But I've also got a huge amount of weeping willow limbs in the back yard... more bending, and walking to the trash... two diff ouchies (did I mention I have bone on bone arth in my feet?). But I might pay the millennials next door to take that willow tree down this year, they can clean up those limbs!!!

Yes, sitting is really not healthy... my bro takes a pain pill and goes for a walk with the dog. But VA no longer prescribes pain pills. :(:(:(:mad:

Gaba pentin doesn't work for that kind of pain. CBD will only take me so far. Getting older is an extreme sport!!! More for some than for others...

I had a young relative insist I should start training for and doing Marathons... Yeah, maybe in a wheelchair. The only marathon in my future is The Walking Dead on Netflix...

I remember the days in Utah, and when the snow melted. All the doggie dookie laying under there. Yep.

You mention taking down a tree. First thought? Can't do that! Without a permit. You don't own that tree. The city does and they won't let you touch it without a permit. AAAAHHHHH!!!!! Phew, not potland.

My favorite is the version staring Sierra Boggess & Ramin Karimloo. Got the DVD and watched it many times...that woman has pipes!

Found it... they are both fantastic!!! Can't wait to watch more...

She does a duet with Michael Ball from Les Mis.... wow!

I watched "The Legend of Buster Scruggs" on Netflix last night.

Coen brothers film, some of it was a pretty good hoot, some just interesting or weird/ironic. But well worth the time IMO.

I watched "The Legend of Buster Scruggs" on Netflix last night.

Coen brothers film, some of it was a pretty good hoot, some just interesting or weird/ironic. But well worth the time IMO.
Thanks for this... I'm only 8 minutes in and it looks pretty good!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top