JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey I will give Palin some respect, she didn't screw up at CPAC this year, and made some very good points, but she will NEVER EVER be president. I hate saying it, but she was pushed into the limelight and made the appearance of the village idiot. It has forever tarnished her. Nothing personal against her.

I hate saying it, but she was pushed into the limelight and made the appearance of the village idiot. It has forever tarnished her. Nothing personal against her.

Groucho Marx prosecuting Chico, AKA 'Chicollini', in the movie Duck Soup:

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, Chicollini may look like an idiot, he may talk like an idiot, he may act like an idiot - but don't let that fool you. He really IS an idiot!"

Thanks for the Ann Coulter pictures; my God, she is gorgeous! A great American too.:yes:

On Sarah Palin, another great American; how many people were willing to stand up to the media and Obama (then and now)?

Without the benefit of inoculation, she offered her real name, her real life, her real family, her real self/opinions; and some people have little regard for that...OK I suppose, its America.

To those who maliciously disparage her; does it feel good?

The lazy-eyed existentialist philosopher Sartre wrote that nobody can be fully controlled by another person; some people become frustrated with not being able to control other people, and sadistic feelings are developed. They cannot resist the desire to restrain the actions/thoughts of that "uncontrollable" person with bondage and flagellation. Most of us know that Sartre was banging his students, and most of his comments of sadistic feelings were concerned with intimate couples/relationships; but I believe the example of sadistic feelings crosses all human exchanges and interactions, and in the circumstances where the people are not intimate, we virtually flog each other with pejorative and or disparaging comments and other maligning characterizations.

Ever have somebody disparage you in a conversation, hum? Are they being sadistic or is it an obfuscation to cover up a reality?

Ever want to kick somebody's a$$ because they won't cooperate?

some of the great things that Obamer & Biden have done over the last 4 yrs. has really made a lot of americans re-think on the McCain & Palin run........now, tell me you think they could've done much worse with the country

some of the great things that Obamer & Biden have done over the last 4 yrs. has really made a lot of americans re-think on the McCain & Palin run........now, tell me you think they could've done much worse with the country
If McCain died and Palin was left as Commander-in-Chief... hell yes it could have gotten worse. Both choices are bad. I am sick of the lesser of two evils. I am voting anti-incumbent all the way down on every ballot for the rest of my life.

If McCain died and Palin was left as Commander-in-Chief... hell yes it could have gotten worse. Both choices are bad. I am sick of the lesser of two evils. I am voting anti-incumbent all the way down on every ballot for the rest of my life.

oh, i'll agree with ya on the fact we've been screwed as far as choices the last few yrs., but really now, if obama died, and biden was left in charge a few yrs. ago.....this guy would have pulled us through ? (ya, the one no-one even heard of until this election & avid shot-gun owner, for "DO ALL" ?)

steven

be totally honest, Palin is hot and the only reason nobody wanted her in office is because Time magazine would be accompanied by sock under mens bed. Heck, we live in Oregon/Washington, under womens bed too.

The main reason we don't need a female president, (especially one who nice looking and seems to have moral values)
is the people we are dealing with in the middle east. In their eyes, a woman is property.

They have less respect for a woman than some of the people spouting their garbage on this site.

Jack...:cool:

The only reason people think Palin is stupid is 1) they are knuckle-draggers who don't think a hot woman can have a brain, or 2) they drank the Tina Fey "I can see Russia from my house" Kool-aid. In either case, it says more about them than it does about her. Regarding those that diss her for resigning, remind yourselves why she did so. I thought it was only for liberals that history started anew each morning? Please don't prove me wrong. As for the middle east, 1) who cares what they think, and 2) Obama is a girl.

VERY attractive woman physically. Dumb as a pier post.
Says who, you?
There's an awful lot of people that disagree with you Kev, on both sides of the political aisle, and on both sides in the media.

Welcome to the 2014 campaign:

I find it SOOO telling about the leftist members here, that attack her relentlessly, even though she does more to support the very people that are most actively engaged in the fight against the gun grabbers.

Yes those gun grabbers. The ones in the dem party, that people like you obviously vote for Kev.
That's right, those that are fighting AGAINST YOUR RTKaBA.

When it comes to politicians like Schumer, Feinstein, Pelosi, or RINOS like Bloomberg and Specter, Sarah doesn't pull punches, and fearlessly exposes them for their cowardice, lunacy, and propensity for tyranny.

And you can't say a decent thing about her that isn't sexist.
Telling indeed.

Of course in 2016, you will all be saying the same thing about me, when I oppose Hillary.
You will accuse people like me of misogyny and sexism, just like you have accused me of racism in the case of obama.
And it will be no less a lie, but,...
It will be even more ludicrous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I will give Palin some respect, she didn't screw up at CPAC this year, and made some very good points, but she will NEVER EVER be president. I hate saying it, but she was pushed into the limelight and made the appearance of the village idiot. It has forever tarnished her. Nothing personal against her.

Meanwhile, the true village idiots are running our country. Crazy Joe and the Obamanations. They get a free pass for every stupid word and lie they spout. I do kind of agree, Palin was demonized to no end. The same people that still to this day, say the tea party is a racist organization. Are the same people who hate Sarah. They believe the B.S. the lamestream media spoon feeds them,,,

The main reason we don't need a female president, (especially one who nice looking and seems to have moral values)
is the people we are dealing with in the middle east. In their eyes, a woman is property.

They have less respect for a woman than some of the people spouting their garbage on this site.

Jack...:cool:

You better be ready then. Because if Obama doesn't destroy it all before 2016, Hitlary will be the next chosen leader,,,

hitlary.jpgj.jpg

Hitlary - Lol! :s0114:

hitlary.jpgj.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR