JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I apologize to the BATF, DOJ, their supporters and those who support some level of 2A infringment (other than zero). When sharing my strict and simplistic views on the 2A and my zero tolerance for any 2A infringment being constitutional, it may have been perceived as less than excellent by those who do support some level of infringement. While I have no intention of moderating my views on 2A Infringement (none, ever will be constitutional), I will do better to keep my mouth shut when others here express support for infringment.

I understand the BATF and DOJ are just doing their job when it comes to restricting our firearm freedoms. They likely have mouths to feed, recreational vehicle and beach house payments to make, like some of the wealthier members here. I will try harder to understand that they are here to help (somebody) as is the rest of the government.

And to the unusual and often purposeless firearm project haters. I am sorry most of all that my odd firearm project ideas torture you to such a degree that it elicits less than excellent remarks from yourselves. In my attempt to excercise my brain I will continue to think up and share different firearm projects that may be triggering to some. My best advice for the traditionalist and risk adverse is to put @arakboss on your ignore list. I won't be offended if you do so.

In the memory of RGK, I hope we can all just get along.

1645175800639.png

Last Edited:
I would like to add a position statement to this thread. Some believe my views are conflicting. On one hand I believe all firearm restrictions are unconstitutional yet I follow those laws that I believe are unconstitutional. There is a simple answer, a person can still be punished for violating unconstitutional laws/restrictions. I have no desire to live in prison so I follow unconstitutional laws as best as I can interpet them. I don't advise others to violate them either. If somebody does violate an unconstitutional law, I certainly wouldn't impune or fault them for doing so. I would never think of turning them in for doing so. I would take no enjoyment in seeing them get caught for doing so. I wish that was the case with all forum members.

It is reasonable for somebody to believe laws are unconstitutional but at the same time make an effort not to violate them.

Last Edited:
I missed the butt hurt.

You are correct on many points.
There are several folks here who would rat people out gleefully. Many of those same folks are less than stellar supporters of the 2A and happily give their rights away at a moments notice. It's shameful at best.
Those same people often don't use the ignore feature so they can berate people every opportunity they see. Then they brag about not using the ignore feature. It's NWFA's very own virtue signaling method.

Good on ya for this.

You should probably apologize to SCOTUS during the days of Miller, and Scalia's court as well. Since those are the two notable times when SCOTUS affirmed NFA (and it's byproducts, like the ATF) as being constitutional. I mean, if you want to round it out right.

I think most of us hold the same opinion, but if we truly believe SCOTUS is the true check/balance to ensure constitutionality is supported, then we're sort of trapped because it can't be "they're right unless I don't like their rulings." Which I don't, and Scalia royally f'ed gun owners, but this is where we are.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top