JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been a member of this forum for quite sometime now and have seen the majority of the members be professional and courteous people, to each other, visitors and new-comers.

This being said, we do have forum rules and regulations which clearly states that we are not to; Flame, Scab, Downgrade, Discriminate, etc to each others ads despite our personal beliefs.

Now, for some new members and a few older ones which choice to sell items at higher prices than others wish to pay; why is it now ok for us to break our own rules and to bash on others rights to attempt to sell their personal items for the price which they wish. It is our right not to buy these items, which is inherently our rights as a part of a system which we all take place in.

For all of the adjectives, nouns and pronouns which people would like to call each other over this topic, why is this even taking place. Why are so many high quality people on this forum breaking their own professionalism and engaging in this meaningless argument and simply let the market correct itself in time…

To Cliff Note: If it has never been ok to Deuce on each others post, why can we Deuce on them now?

Just because people share a common interest, doesn't mean they understand the free market or how investments are supposed to work. I wonder if any of these people have invested in the stock market and are hoping to retire? Bought a house in the 80's that is now worth twice as much. I wonder if they'll feel bad when the "price gouge" the new owners because of "market value" determines their house is worth twice what they paid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top