JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not really a fan, but she does get some memorable lines out. The CPAC speech had some great moments. I particularly liked the background check for Obama.

That and the females whose hips are wider than their minds.
Several I've talked to could only manage to repeat the mindless
"Soccer Mom" cliches they had heard from the "Talking Heads"
on the leftist networks.

Interesting how quickly they were to bad mouth Palin,as "only having been a state governor."
Then, praised O'Bummer based on his promises of "what he was going to do". When asked
what he had done and what was his record of accomplishments they became vehemently
defensive and whipped out their deck of "Race Cards".

Jack...:cool:

There is a picture of her on the Drudge Report today of her sipping on that big gulp. I'm a happily married guy and all but I couldn't help but take notice. She looks pretty good for a gal her age. I can see why those who have women that look like like Diane Frankenstein on their side would be a little jealous

Several I've talked to could only manage to repeat the mindless
"Soccer Mom" cliches they had heard from the "Talking Heads"
on the leftist networks.

Interesting how quickly they were to bad mouth Palin,as "only having been a state governor."
Then, praised O'Bummer based on his promises of "what he was going to do". When asked
what he had done and what was his record of accomplishments they became vehemently
defensive and whipped out their deck of "Race Cards".

It's the same as with Colin Noir or any other "minority" that the left feels it owns. If they dare leave the Progressive Plantation they must be destroyed. The talking heads on the news still attribute Tina Fey quotes to her while suppressing any real message. Not that I would expect any snake not to act like a snake...

For me, when Palin resigned as Governor, it removed any chance that I would support her for higher office, so I'm not a 100% fan. The role she currently plays behind the scenes and as a "front man" has been very valuable to reform within the GOP.

There is a picture of her on the Drudge Report today of her sipping on that big gulp. I'm a happily married guy and all but I couldn't help but take notice. She looks pretty good for a gal her age. I can see why those who have women that look like like Diane Frankenstein on their side would be a little jealous

Ever notice how powerful women on the left tend to be bitter and frankly hard on the eyes? Ever notice the opposite from women on the right? I'm thinking, and this is just conjecture, that people who think its necessary to control the thoughts and actions of others are bitter about all that freedom going around these days, and it twists their souls (assuming they have one) into knots, whereas people who don't feel a need to control others sleep just a little bit better at night.

It's the same as with Colin Noir or any other "minority" that the left feels it owns. If they dare leave the Progressive Plantation they must be destroyed. The talking heads on the news still attribute Tina Fey quotes to her while suppressing any real message. Not that I would expect any snake not to act like a snake...

For me, when Palin resigned as Governor, it removed any chance that I would support her for higher office, so I'm not a 100% fan. The role she currently plays behind the scenes and as a "front man" has been very valuable to reform within the GOP.

This was the nail in the coffin for me as well. I never agreed on her abortion and teenage birth control stance (read: abstinence. Yeah, right!), but that is not a deal breaker for me. Finishing the job you were elected to do is.

Careful now, or you guys will force me to........

RaceCardcopy_zps06d5e58c.jpg

Jack....:s0131::s0131::s0131:

She does look good for her age.

Palin is to the right what Bloomberg or Michael Moore is to the left. All just a bunch of loud idiots without a single clue as to what they're actually talking about.

I will be the first to say Palin helped McCain lose the election he was destined to lose anyway. She is a moron who probably wouldn't get past the first question on "Are you smarter than an 5th grader?" However I listened to most of her CPAC speech on Saturday while driving home from Austin, TX. I was surprised she didn't put her foot in her mouth and actually made some decent statements. However she will never, ever be suitable for the White House. Not because of her gender, but due to her lack of intelligence.

I will be the first to say Palin helped McCain lose the election he was destined to lose anyway. However she will never, ever be suitable for the White House. Not because of her gender, but due to her lack of intelligence.

An interesting statement. In past elections the choice has usually been the lesser of two evils. Most people I know from AZ thought McCain was a "sell out", but voted for him any way. Palin's qualifications for the white house certainly exceeded what we have there now. The leftest media killed her......Palin as VP... I'm sure you would have rather had Bidden?
Personally I cast my vote on record, not promises, I guess that's why I'm disappointed in the system.:s0154:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top