JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was an observation like conversations on similar discussions I am pretty sure Fords is an alloy to.
But it means many are discussing similar technology.
Both Ford and Chevy are still using steel frames, the body is where the difference is. My point was there are some many different alloy's you can really just say steel or Aluminum as there is so much variation.

Both Ford and Chevy are still using steel frames, the body is where the difference is. My point was there are some many different alloy's you can really just say steel or Aluminum as there is so much variation.
Yep, I got that . But umm I can still say it ya know that whole freedom of speech thing hehe.

Just opinion guys and don't think I am trying to spread the gosphel:D. For a long fricking time shooters used revolvers. Cops wouldn't carry autos for a lot of reasons and the general public didn't trust them. The mindset was "six for sure". First auto was used by a state police organization and it worked well then it started the other cops on the road to auto, it was the model 39 smith in 9mm.

It took decades to get the public used to autos and trusting autos because basically they are machines and you have to know how to run them. Glock simplified the machine so anyone can operate it, it's the Chevrolet of guns. If I want a car I wouldn't buy a Chevy unless it was a corvette :D I think any of the autos would work for the guy who understands machines and can operate them.

Funny how things change, people not wanting jamamatics, only a big bore revolver will do and now not many carry "six for sure".

It's actually the Magna International of guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top