JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mark Kelly kinda blaming Sarah Palin for Gabby being shot…
Posted on October 1, 2014 by Eric at the Gunmart Blog | 2 Comments
'I don't want to say that she is to blame, but… "Irresponsible", and "insensitive".'
Stay classy, Mark…
Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a>
COLMES: Just today in California, Gov. Brown signed a law that says if you are a relative of somebody that has a gun and you think is dangerous, you can now take that to a judge, who then may decide to take that gun away, and some people are quite upset about that.
KELLY: Yeah, I think that some people are. But what we often see within families, and especially families that have folks that are mentally ill, when there are guns involved, that it's a pretty common sense thing to do, to try to at least temporarily, before you can get a person adjudicated, as mentally ill to just try to get, you know to try to protect the family and others from gun violence. I know the bill was just signed into law today but it does seem like it was a pretty reasonable thing to do.
COLMES: An atmosphere was created do you think where what happened to your wife was possible? I mean people have talked about things like Sarah Palin putting out a map with targets on it. Do you put any blame in that direction?
KELLY: No, you know, this has come up a number of times with the targets of Gabby's district and others. There's no evidence between a direct correlation between that and what happened. Having said that, Gabby gave an interview a couple of days after the election, where she did say, you know, it is an irresponsible thing to do.
COLMES: To do what Sarah Palin did?
KELLY: Well, yeah, you know it's insensitive. I don't think it's related to what happened that day. We clearly know from the evidence it was not. But at the same time, I don't think it's the best choice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top