JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where's the bullet hole in the van's window?
Interesting - good point. Like maybe they were outside their vehicles?

I can understand some 'inconsistencies' in a news story but if known and verified facts are being intentionally covered up with lies and untruths (for whatever reasons) then we can't expect to ever believe what we read (or hear) and will have to draw our own conclusion based on what evidence we have.

Last Edited:
Interesting - good point. Like maybe they were outside their vehicles?

I can understand some 'inconsistencies' in a news story but if known and verified facts are being intentionally covered up with lies and untruths (for whatever reasons) then we can't expect to ever believe what we read (or hear) and will have to draw our own conclusion based on what evidence we have.
The driver's side window of sprinter looks to be down, or possibly missing. Don't see any glass on the ground, but maybe it's there. Or could be inside cab of van.
Police indicate a "bullet hole " in shooters vehicle. Could be meaningful or incidental.. or perhaps it was another shot taken after the fact in furtherance of cover story.

The driver's side window of sprinter looks to be down, or possibly missing. Don't see any glass on the ground, but maybe it's there. Or could be inside cab of van.
Police indicate a "bullet hole " in shooters vehicle. Could be meaningful or incidental.. or perhaps it was another shot taken after the fact in furtherance of cover story.
I'd be interested in knowing where the bullet hole was.

With where the cars should be...it'd need to be through the Audi's roof to get to head height in the van.

It was an accident.

Sorry corrected for grammar.

Fidda be ax-dent.

1648764038160.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR