JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes - mine fit in any 226 holster I have that takes a 9mm 226 and vice versa. The 227 seems to fit looser than my Mk25.

The guns that don't fit in those holsters are the .40 229s and 224s - probably because of the wider slides.

YMMV - try before you buy. I bought one holster that was supposed to fit several different SIGs and it fits none of them.
Nice ok that's kinda what I've heard. I'm thinking about putting a light on it though so that'll complicate things a bit

Nice ok that's kinda what I've heard. I'm thinking about putting a light on it though so that'll complicate things a bit

Yes, a light and/or a laser on the rail will cause problems unless the holster is explicitly made for that light/laser - and it has to be made for that light/laser make/model. None of my holsters work with a light/laser.

I remember reading about a new holster that would take any light/holster, but I don't recall who made it, or where I read about it.

The other thing to consider is whether the holster will handle a threaded barrel - most of mine do, some do not.

Yes, a light and/or a laser on the rail will cause problems unless the holster is explicitly made for that light/laser - and it has to be made for that light/laser make/model. None of my holsters work with a light/laser.

I remember reading about a new holster that would take any light/holster, but I don't recall who made it, or where I read about it.

The other thing to consider is whether the holster will handle a threaded barrel - most of mine do, some do not.
So many possibilities

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads