JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have p227 grip screws and bushings they'd be willing to sell? I've seen them on gun broker but I'm really impatient and would like these new grips on ASAP. let me know. Thanks!

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have p227 grip screws and bushings they'd be willing to sell? I've seen them on gun broker but I'm really impatient and would like these new grips on ASAP. let me know. Thanks!

od like to see your new grip when its done. if you were working on a 1911 your inbox would be full.

Doesn't the p227 have the one piece E2 grip? Can it even be changed to have grip panels? If you need the grip removal tool, I have one of those.....

Many classic SIGs now come with the one piece grip, but they can also take other grips that require screws and bushings. I have the bushings and the grip, but I need the screws too.
Called Sig, they couldn't even give me the specs so I could try and find some at a hardware store. They dont have them but they can back order and couldn't say how long itd take.....

od like to see your new grip when its done. if you were working on a 1911 your inbox would be full.
Got my screws just in time for the collapse of civilization! Now my 227 tacops wannabe is ready to rock

20200313_203658.jpg

Do 227s fit in 226 holsters?
Yes - mine fit in any 226 holster I have that takes a 9mm 226 and vice versa. The 227 seems to fit looser than my Mk25.

The guns that don't fit in those holsters are the .40 229s and 224s - probably because of the wider slides.

YMMV - try before you buy. I bought one holster that was supposed to fit several different SIGs and it fits none of them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top